1st Christmas trip in WDW and 1st time in FW

eiffel

Earning My Ears
It's our first trip in Fort Wilderness and in WDW for Christmas and I have questions:

1-Are the Prefered Sites the best? Wich loop and or sites do you recommend for a prefered site?
2-We'll be checking in on Christmas Eve around 5 pm, do you think that the Check in will be long? Are we going to have time to go and spend the night in MK on Christmas Eve?
3-Or is it better to spend the Chirstmas Eve in Fort Wilderness and the Christmas day in MK? We don't know what to do.
4-What is the faster and the best transportation to go to Magic Kingdom for Fort Wilderness on Christmas day?
5-I have booked a breakfast at O'hana on Dec 27 at 8:30 am. We're levain on Dec 27th. I thought we could check out before Christmas and then going to O'hana with our RV. but I'm wondering if it's realistic or we better go for breakfast with disney transportation and then come back and check out. What would you do?
6- Do we see the fireworks from the campground?

Any answers, suggestions or shared experiences are welcomed!

Thanks a lot!
:santa:

Although the preferred sites are a good location we prefer the Preminum sites. Christmas eve and Christmas day are going to be super crowded. When we there our last christmas it was shoulder to shoulder and a rain shower made it into a stampede into the stores. That being said I think you will enjoy christmas there as its a Magical time at disney. I would go with disney transportation and then checkout, O hana is one of the best in my opinion..

It's our first trip in Fort Wilderness and in WDW for Christmas and I have questions:

1-Are the Prefered Sites the best? Wich loop and or sites do you recommend for a prefered site?
2-We'll be checking in on Christmas Eve around 5 pm, do you think that the Check in will be long? Are we going to have time to go and spend the night in MK on Christmas Eve?
3-Or is it better to spend the Chirstmas Eve in Fort Wilderness and the Christmas day in MK? We don't know what to do.
4-What is the faster and the best transportation to go to Magic Kingdom for Fort Wilderness on Christmas day?
5-I have booked a breakfast at O'hana on Dec 27 at 8:30 am. We're levain on Dec 27th. I thought we could check out before Christmas and then going to O'hana with our RV. but I'm wondering if it's realistic or we better go for breakfast with disney transportation and then come back and check out. What would you do?
6- Do we see the fireworks from the campground?

Any answers, suggestions or shared experiences are welcomed!

Thanks a lot!
:santa:

1. Preferred sites are great locations, especially loop 100. However, they are small sites. If you have a big moho, you will probably want a premium site.

4. Go to the marina and take the 10-minute boat ride to the MK.

5. I'd use Disney transportation to breakfast, then come back and check out.

6. Yes, you can!

Have a great trip.

1. Preferred sites are great locations, especially loop 100. However, they are small sites. If you have a big moho, you will probably want a premium site.

4. Go to the marina and take the 10-minute boat ride to the MK.

5. I'd use Disney transportation to breakfast, then come back and check out.

6. Yes, you can!

Have a great trip.

Do you think i could request to have a site in the loop 100?

thanks

Yes you can request a specific loop but of course that's no guarantee. Of the times I've requested a loop, more often than not it's been provided.

Have fun!

Bama ED

Christmas at Disney is the best, however the crowds are extreme. Expect long lines at the attractions.

Last year we were going go to magic kingdom on Christmas... thought about it a bit... headed to epcot instead.. good call. We meet some people on the monorail, they tired magic, couldn't get in, to many people. Epcot had fewer people than usual. Awesome time, next day went to magic... smaller crowds. One ofthe best times we had... good luck have fun and talk with everyone. I always learn something new and most of the time very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter