1st Adults only trip - What should we do?

lilbuddy88

Mouseketeer
We are taking the kids to WDW in a few weeks and then we heard that the Osborn Lights are ending this year. My mom loves Christmas time at Disney so I decided we could go back for a 2-3 night trip in early December and to make it and adult only trip.

What are some things we should try that maybe we pass on when the kids are with us. Give me any suggestions (restaurants, special activities). When we travel with the kids it's a lot of kids (9 to be exact) and we have to consider cost a lot so this would be the time that I can splurge just a bit.

TIA

I am doing the same thing this year. I booked Fantasmic Dining package and will view Fantasmic as well as the light show.

I booked the candlelight Processional Dining package and will have dinner at Rose and Crown and enjoy the 8:15 performance as well as Illuminations, which has such a lovely ending added on

I booked Narcoossees during a time in which we can go out onto the patio and view Holiday Wishes.

I also plan on resort hpopong just to enjoy the decorations, and a little extra time in Epcot, maybe to listen to the storytellers, my family never wants to do this.

We did an adult only trip a couple of years ago. It is great to have "date night" several nights in a row. We went to some restaurants that we always want to try but weren't sure if the kids would like them. We did California Grill to see Wishes, Artist Point, and our special anniversary dinner at Victoria and Albert's. V&A was unbelievable. Expensive but outstanding. We were able to just slow down and relax without worrying about the kids. It was a great trip.
By the way, we ended up taking the kids to the California Grill on our next trip and they loved it.
Have a great trip. Cheers!!!!!!

SLOW DOWN. linger. Visit every gift shop. Really explore the various countries in Epcot, most have mini-museums.

Try Artist Point, JIKO, Citricos --or all 3!!!

1) Stay at a Deluxe Resort
2) Go see some dinner shows (like Spirit of Aloha or Hoop De Doo)
3) Go to a "nice" restaurant

Jellyrolls is always a fun adult night out! Located on the Boardwalk, this is a dueling piano bar (21+) with some really talented piano players who play all request all night. There is a cover charge but I think it's worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter