• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1985 prices

ougrad86

OU Sooners Football Fan!
DH and I are having a disagreement. We went to the parks with complimentary tickets in October of 1985. Liked it so much, we came back for two more days. He claims that cost almost $100 for the two of us - trading the old ticket in and getting a pass for three days. I only remember about $30 each, at the most. Anybody recall what the prices were then? It was a couple years after Epcot opened, don't know if that jacked up the prices any.

I'd be interested to know this. First time I ever went to Orlando was 1985 or 1986 with my then girlfriend at the time. We're now married 27+ years.
I remember we went one day to the MK, one day to EP and one day to the River Country water park. Then we went to the East Coast for a day or 2 at the beach. I saw recently that the water park was like 12 bucks at that time but not sure what the theme parks were.
I remember the parks as being a lot less crowded in those days though.

I do know that we went to Disney in 1992 and 1993 and it was somewhere between $30 and $35 for a one day park admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter