194 POINTS FOR RENT OR TRANSFER @ $13.00 PER POINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of your points available for transfer? How many, what home resort and price per point?

Hello!

Is this option available?

Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village
Studio/Savannah View preferred (Willing to take any room accommodation)
Dates: March 27th-March 31st
2 Adults, 1 Ten year old

Hello!

Is this option available?

Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village
Studio/Savannah View preferred (Willing to take any room accommodation)
Dates: March 27th-March 31st
2 Adults, 1 Ten year old

nothing available at AK....even in a 1 BR

Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Deluxe Studio Standard Room
Dates: May 22nd - May 28th
2 Adults & 3 Kids (17, 6, & 4) = 5 Total

Hi there,
We are looking for September 1-5, 2016. Our first choice would be AKL. We have 2 adults and 1 child. Thank you for looking.

Hi there,
We are looking for September 1-5, 2016. Our first choice would be AKL. We have 2 adults and 1 child. Thank you for looking.

AK is available BUT I cannot book it for you until Monday, February 1 as that is when the 7 month booking window allows me. so if you are really interested PM me your phone number or email and I can gather all the information and gladly make the reservation for you on Monday morning and I am sure we will get in.

Hello - I'm looking for a studio 4/25/16-5/1/16. I'd prefer akv or blt I'm also not opposed to a split stay. Thanks!

Can you please let me know if bcv is available for 1-2 nights anytime 4/23/16-5/1? Thanks so much!

only the 1 br is available at BCV on 4/23 for 42 points or 4/30 for 42 points

and a 2 br for the 26th for 48 points and on the 30th for 55 points

all studios are sold out

only the 1 br is available at BCV on 4/23 for 42 points or 4/30 for 42 points

and a 2 br for the 26th for 48 points and on the 30th for 55 points

all studios are sold out
Thanks! I appreciate you checking. I guess I'll just book through Disney for the hotel room. Best price I can get is $355. I was just trying to save some money. Thanks again. You've been super helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter