194 POINTS FOR RENT OR TRANSFER @ $13.00 PER POINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio availability from 2/8-2/10, 1st choice would be Polynesian, thanks!

the poly studio is only available for the 8th at 21 points for the studio....ak kidani with savannah view is available on 2/9 for 17 points as well as OKW studio for 13 points

and both nights are available at saratoga for 28 points

let me know

Hi Nancy, I'm looking to rent 151 points to be transferred into my membership to be used next month at Wilderness Lodge. Let me know.

Michelle

the poly studio is only available for the 8th at 21 points for the studio....ak kidani with savannah view is available on 2/9 for 17 points as well as OKW studio for 13 points

and both nights are available at saratoga for 28 points

let me know

So the only resort that has both nights available in a studio is Saratoga? Any availability in 1 bedrooms for both nights? Thanks for your help! I am looking for a friend who is heading to Disney next month.

that is correct saratoga is the only one that has a studio for 2 nights.

your second request for a one br during the same time period is as follows:

BW garden or pool view at 35 points per night is available as well as BLT lakeview at 37 points per night

Hi I'm looking for a 1 or 2bed at Animal Kingdom April 29th and 30th (Friday and Saturday). Need to sleep 4adults and 1toddler

there is availability at AK: jambo standard view 1 br for 34 per night, jambo savannah view 1 br for 41 per night and kidani standard view 2 br for 46 per night

let me know

hello, I am looking for BCV studio March 23 - March 29. Please let me know if it is available. Thank you

I'm not really sure; I figured I'd go with what is available? Animal Kingdom, Polynesian, Beach Club...

1 br ak kidani standard view is 160 points, same in savannah view is 190 points. OKW has 1 br near hospitality suite for 165 points

1 br ak kidani standard view is 160 points, same in savannah view is 190 points. OKW has 1 br near hospitality suite for 165 points

I stand corrected OKW 1 BR studio not near hospitality suite is 150 points

the Saratoga 1 br is also available for 165 points

thanks for checking. Is there availability other than the studio, such as a 1 bedroom, at any of the resorts besides Saratoga available that week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter