1900 Park Fare or Ohana Breakfast?

buyerbrad

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting the Orlando area just after Xmas, and instead of visiting the parks this year (SeaWorld and Busch Gardens instead), we have decided to do a Disney character breakfast. My daughters are 3 and 5, and are familiar with all of the characters at both locations, so looking for feedback on what you think the better experience is.

We did both on our last trip in May.

Our kids were a little smaller (3 and almost 2) but we prefer family style breakfast over buffet just because it is less chaotic than getting food for everyone at the buffet. For this reason, I’d choose Ohana since it’s family style. The little parade they do with the kids through the restaurant is cute too.

Food was fine at both and character interactions were excellent at both.

We will be visiting the Orlando area just after Xmas, and instead of visiting the parks this year (SeaWorld and Busch Gardens instead), we have decided to do a Disney character breakfast. My daughters are 3 and 5, and are familiar with all of the characters at both locations, so looking for feedback on what you think the better experience is.

My choice would be Ohana. We've been to both several times and while we did enjoy 1900 PF, Ohana is our favorite of the two. Like the pp mentioned, Ohana is served family style to your table, which makes it a little more relaxing (IMO) vs having to go through a buffet line.

I would choose 1900. There is a bigger variety of food and more characters. I found the food at O'hana to be overly salty.

Ohana was the worst breakfast food we’ve had at Disney and I’m honestly not that picky with food. Even worse than a free breakfast at a hotel. The service was fine, characters fun as always but the food was just not good. The eggs were runny, sausage and potatoes burnt, bacon was limp and way undercooked. We thought maybe the first tray was just off so asked for another and it was all the exact same as the last. The only thing that was yummy was the juice and bread they bring out before the meal tray comes. We haven’t had breakfast at 1900 but it’s on our plans for our next trip. We did 1900 dinner and the food was good for a buffet. If it’s a must to see Lilo and Stitch do Ohana just for the fun of it, otherwise I’d do 1900.

1900 Park Fare is fantastic and it would be my choice. However, ‘Ohana is very good and I would be happy there as well.

The red velvet pancakes with cream cheese at 1900 definitely has the edge, though.

1900 Park Fare offers a lot of variety. They have several egg dishes (I love the goat cheese and spinach), made to order omelet station, and my son’s favorite - a bucket of gummy bears to top off your mickey waffle.

We love breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and will go out of our way to dine there. However, our next trip we’ll be going to Ohanas since we’ll be staying at the Poly and haven’t had breakfast there in many years.

You can’t go wrong with either one.

What is the cost of 1900 for breakfast? I can't seem.to find it. Thanks.

Call (407) WDW-DINE

Give them your exact date you’ll be dining there and they will be able to tell you the price.

The prices vary seasonally.

According to this post Ohana (incl tax, excl tip) cost $36.21 per adult and $21.30 per child for breakfast.

In my opinion, i'd pick Ohana. I love family style....no need to rush to the buffet with the fear of missing characters. You sit and relax and wait for them to come to you. The food has always been quite good when i've been there. No its not a buffet but they do have a nice spread.

1900 PF is ok I guess...I just didnt care for the characters, and the atmosphere is rated dated. It needs a refurb.

I would choose 1900. There is a bigger variety of food and more characters. I found the food at O'hana to be overly salty.
Salty? Which foods particular? Its standard breakfast food that you find everywhere else on property...same disney eggs, same bacon, sausage. I didnt notice a difference in salt with their food compared to the same items on a buffet for example.

According to the wonderful RustyScupper's pinned post:

1900 Park Fare: (incl tax, excl tip)
bfast . . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $38.34, Child: $22.37
brunch. . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $40.47, Child: $24.50
dinner. . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $52.19, Child: $30.89

And the PP is right. If you visit during a Holiday, you could incur an extra charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter