1900 Park Fare - breakfast or dinner?

JudyAL

Mouseketeer
I have ADR's for both breakfast and dinner at 1900 Park Fare on our last day. If you had to keep one over the other, which would you keep and why? We had dinner there last year, but I heard the menu has changed a little bit. My daughter and her friend love both sets of characters that are there. Thanks!

I would probably keep breakfast. I think it's the best character meal in WDW. For me, the Mad Hatter trumps all other characters.

Last edited:

I have done them both and loved them both. If you are looking at this from a character stand point I would keep breakfast. I thought that the Mad Hatter and Alice were better then the rest of the characters. From the food stand point the dinner was one of the best buffets I have ever had at WDW. Which ever way you choose to go you will not be disappointed.

We love the dinner there bc the characters are absolutely AMAZING! They are super funny and honestly probably 1 of the best character interactions for character meals ever, lol. That being said we have also eaten breakfast there and this year I did a little journal for my son to keep as a memory for the trip. He usually would work on it during our meal times and LOVED it! Anyways when we went there for Breakfast Alice made a huge big deal over his journal and she actually drew a little tea cup in it. My son felt really special that she made such a big deal over it. My kids also like tigger and they both have their little stuff tiggers and tigger always makes a HUGE deal over my older son's tigger lol. 1900 Park Fare is the only place I will allow my son to bring his Tigger bc I don't want his Tigger getting lost in the parks. Anyways to say the least that would be a hard decision for me to pick if I had to choose either or. We usually try to do both (just not on the same day). Although if I really had to pick I would probably pick the dinner bc its more entertaining then anything.

I was conflicted about this as well but I'm so happy I decided breakfast. Dinner seems like it'd be a blast but the variety of characters in the morning seem fun. Imo

I have reservations for 1900 Park Fare for dinner on upcoming visit. I have heard that the step sisters may not be included in the characters. Is this true? They and food is reason I made reservation.

Thanks for the feedback! I thought I had our whole week planned out and then had to push everything back a day due to my daughter having a final exam on the day we were supposed to fly down. Seriously, who gives finals on a Saturday?!?!? I have an ADR for breakfast and lunch at 1900 PF on the same day, our last full day. Since we aren't flying out until the afternoon, I'm going to look for a breakfast there on our flying day. If that happens, it will all work out. We loved the food and characters for dinner last year. My daughter is a huge Pooh fan so that may be why breakfast wins out and because the menu looks really good.

Your daughter would probably like breakfast with Pooh but I, as an adult who went only with my DH and had never gone before, thought dinner at Park Fare was a riot. (quite LOUD with the stepsisters....one in particular....constantly screaming at the top of her lungs......very funny though). We thought the food was very good and the interaction with all the characters especially good. Even though we were 2 adults sitting at a table for 2, we had each and every character come to us and spend time.

I would go again in a heartbeat. Again, remember it IS loud.

We did breakfast at 1900 and found Mary Poppins is a great character as well as the others. The food was yummy. My older DD has been after me to make the strawberry soup since our trip in 2013.

I have never been and didn't know there were different characters at different meals. I know they are subject to change, but who are the usual characters at each meal? We are looking into eating there for the first time next year.

I have never been and didn't know there were different characters at different meals. I know they are subject to change, but who are the usual characters at each meal? We are looking into eating there for the first time next year.

Breakfast in Aug of '13 was Mary Poppins, The Mad Hatter, Alice, Tigger and Pooh. I think that was all. The step sisters are at dinner and I hear they are a hoot! Not sure who else is there.

We ate dinner at PF this past August and really enjoyed the meal and characters. At our dinner were the step sisters, Lady Tremaine, Cinderella and the Prince.

However, other posters have indicated that the step sisters and Lady Termaine were not at their dinner and instead those readers mentioned seeing the Fairy Godmother and/or the mice. The posters were very disappointed and it doesn't sound like you can find out in advance who will be at your dinner.

I really thought the step sisters and Lady Tremaine made the meal great for me and my 11 year old daughter who appreciated the sauciness of all three characters. The Prince gets some meh reviews but he was very sweet with us- pulling out our chairs and chatting with us a couple times.

Posters have noted with disappointment the recent change in menu but I think that will only effect frequent visitors. I wouldn't even remember what was on the buffet with such infrequent visits.

My whole family really enjoys the dinner, the breakfast not so much. Our character interaction and food makes us pick the dinner now.

We enjoyed dinner more than breakfast, but I think it had a lot to do with where we were sitting for the dinner: in the middle section, near the middle, so that DD was picked to dance with Prince Charming & Cinderella!

I would try breakfast since you've already had dinner there. We've done dinner and had a blast- the stepsisters and lady tremaine were hilarious and some of the best character interactions we've ever had BUT I hear the characters at breakfast are great too especially the Mad Hatter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter