• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissa, face it, you have issues and you need to deal with them. The biggest is that you've repeatedly lied to everyone on here and on the other boards you made fake names up on. You have a lot of people that actually care what happens to their fellow brides and for some reason the attention HAS to be on you, negative or positive. There's a lot more that can be dug up with just a little bit of research. I thought you were unsubscribing to this thread...it's probably best that you do.

okay, I think everyone needs to cut it out, act like adults, and stop this.

There is no need to attack each other....no need for lies, for finger pointing, or anything of the sort.

Whatever is the truth, is the truth. No matter which it was, someone in this thread did lie. I'm not going to say who I believe and who I don't, because, well, I don't want to be attacked next.

Everyone is going to end up getting in trouble if this doesn't stop. Please, either take this to PM, or just drop it.

I agree with Disneychickforever. If you can not be nice to one another you need to find someplace else to go. We will not tolerate any more of this behavior on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter