• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it will all come together. Now you don't have to deal with all the waiting we do! You just get to have fun planning (fun... is that the right word??) and then get married! :) Good luck to you in all you have. And... Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! First off breathe, everything will come together I promise! yay for the 2 pink lines :banana:

totally let me know if you need help with anything or need to talk :goodvibes

Congratulations. I'm sure Disney will help you sort everything out.

Take some deep breaths, try to relax, only then will you start to think straight:) . Disney im sure are use to couples changing plans all the time, as a WP im sure they ve been thrown every hurdle possible in their way. Its their job to help you so together you will sort everything out :thumbsup2 ;) .

You re just having one of those moments where everything seems impossible, things will fall in to place. You just need a little pixiedust: , wear a big :bitelip: & everything will work out perfectly

Cant wait for you to fully start your pj :thumbsup2

CONGRATULATIONS :cool1:

I'm sure your planner will be able to sort everything out for you, as has been said I'm sure they deal with things like this all the time.

Look forward to reading your journal.

You could be like me and get married after the baby is born ? Well actually, we kind of left it a bit later than that 12 years !!! :rotfl2:

Good luck with your plans

Linz xxx :)

CONGRATULATIONS! You know Disney will help make all your dreams come true! pixiedust: Everything will work out, try and relax! We are all here to help!

Our son is 2!...........better late than never I guess!

Congratulations to you and DF on your little alien :rotfl: :goodvibes JK, there will be silver linings and joy for you in this - mark my words :lovestruc I know I will enjoy your PJ so lets get started :moped:

AW how sweet congrats!!!! I would say don't worry and relax, I am sure everything will come together. If i remember correctly both Caryn and Amanda pulled it off in a few months and both of them turned out gorgeous!!!!

CONGRATS!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

I am sure everything will be fine. Your wedding planner will know exactly what to do. That is what they are paid for! :thumbsup2

We are all here to help you too!!!

popcorn::

:rotfl:

:hyper: Congrats! I'm so excited for you!! Not to worry, I'm sure everything will work out!! :goodvibes

Are you kidding? Why stress? This is amazing news!!! CONGRATULATIONS! and honey, it's Disney - they can make anything happen. You hang in there. I'm local, so if you need any help - let me know. Seriously!

oh my goodness what great news!!! Congratulations!

Like everyone else said, no worries, dont stress. Everything will be just fine! Just leave it to the pros to sort it out, and it will all be okay!

First, congratulations! I know it is scary right now but it will be OK!

You did the right thing by choosing Disney. They are wonderful with all sorts of changes and requests and I am sure your wedding will be awesome.

Take a deep breath and try not to stress too much.

Congratulations!!
prego.gif
baby.gif
Baby1.gif
baby.gif

It'll all be okay, and it'll all work out. Take a deep breath, and remember, Disney makes dreams come true. I'm sure they will be able to make yours come true also.

Have any updates for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter