• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 days is SO MUCH easier than 90!!!

mommycrawford

DIS Veteran

Reservations center was calm at 7am to book for August:banana:!

...Much less stress, and it's almost anti climactic to actually get the reservations you desire! I'm not complaining....I wanted to give people hope!!!!

Wishing my fellow Disers the same!

:flower3:

I totally agree with you! It was pretty easy to make ADR's for my June/July trip. I know that it is going to be a very busy time at WDW, but getting ADR's at 180 days out is great! We made our ADR's online.
Happy Planning!

Yes this has been a totally great experience this time around!! The availability for August is great! Last year we had to book at 90 days on the phone (before online came o ut) and i got a few late times on some restaurants. A month later online system came out and it took me weeks & weeks of checking constantly for cancellations for me to get them where i needed them to be. It was like playing a game each time i went on because i never knew if i would be lucky or not. I would have never in a million years guessed it would be such a smooth process with every place & time you could possibly ever need be available.
Its so great not to have to go through that again this year!!

Hated 90 days last year, way too many people make plans 3 months out. Its only us OC Dissers who would think 6 months out!!! Now if they'd just release Sept hours so I can make final plans!!

I really feel sorry for the people who arent members of this board and dont know any better. Last years experience made me more informed for this year and i was very prepared. I did really well as far as dining reservations go. I guess the fact that free dining to the public isnt out yet and 180 days out kind of helped things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter