• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 + 10 with separate stays

klepton

Mouseketeer
Hey guys, here's my situation:

Stay at BWV 12/11-12/14
12/14-12/24 go on a cruise
12/24 Back to WDW (resort not booked yet)

Is there any way to use the first stay to make Dinner reservations for the 24th? Like maybe calling 180 days before the 14th and trying to get +10 days? Or can you only book for the length of your stay? And the way I read it the 10 days only applies to the first day of your stay, so I'm not sure I could do this anyway.

Thanks!

Hey guys, here's my situation:

Stay at BWV 12/11-12/14
12/14-12/24 go on a cruise
12/24 Back to WDW (resort not booked yet)

Is there any way to use the first stay to make Dinner reservations for the 24th? Like maybe calling 180 days before the 14th and trying to get +10 days? Or can you only book for the length of your stay? And the way I read it the 10 days only applies to the first day of your stay, so I'm not sure I could do this anyway.

Thanks!

No, you will have to wait until 180 days prior to 12/24 before making ADRs for that portion of your trip. Even if you were at WDW the whole time, the 24th would be outside the +10 window, so that would have to be made later anyway.

No, you will have to wait until 180 days prior to 12/24 before making ADRs for that portion of your trip. Even if you were at WDW the whole time, the 24th would be outside the +10 window, so that would have to be made later anyway.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter