180+10 online reservations?

My reservation is 14 days. In the past I was able to book 10 days out and then had to log back in daily for the next 4 days. I thought it was strange it cut me off at 7 days this morning.
The app doesn't work for me either. Doesn't give me the plus 10.

The website was very glitchy for me this morning when I made our reservations, but after an hour of refreshing the page and logging in and out of our account, I finally got everything sorted out. At one point, it wouldn't let me reserve a dinner because it said I already had a reservation for that time, even though I definitely did not. Disney's IT is extremely frustrating sometimes.

I got everything I wanted for our entire trip on MDE this morning...not glitchy for me at all. Also overslept and woke up at 6:15 and still got a Be Our Guest Dinner for the second day of our trip! Guess I am lucky!

I've only recently become aware of 180+10 and want to make sure I understand. I have package (room, tickets & meal plan) reservations for November. So if I'm understanding this correctly, 190 prior to my check in date I can make dining reservations?
TIA.

I've only recently become aware of 180+10 and want to make sure I understand. I have package (room, tickets & meal plan) reservations for November. So if I'm understanding this correctly, 190 prior to my check in date I can make dining reservations?
TIA.

No, it's not 190 days prior, it's 180+10, meaning that you can book 180 days prior + the next 10 days after your check-in date

Well if we are checking out the 20th shouldn't it let me reserve on the 20th?

Yes, It should, as long as your trip is 10 days or fewer

How long have they been doing this +10 thing?

At least my last 3 trip, which puts me back to 2007. It's a perk for onsite guests since off site can only book 180 days out for each individual day & this allows you to book for your whole stay (theoretically) in one phone call or one online booking session as of your earliest possible date.

I keep seeing 6am as the time ADR booking opens - is that 6am EST? I've made many ADRs in the past, but this is the first trip where we've got one of the big ones on our list (BoG dinner).

That'll be an early morning, but thank goodness we don't live on the west coast!

I had no problem this morning reserving my 180+10 online. Following another poster's advice, I logged into MDE account (on computer) and went into "Edit plans" on one of my vacation days. I picked reserve dining, and the dates of my trip were then "UN-greyed out."

I hope this helps someone.

I had no problem this morning reserving my 180+10 online. Following another poster's advice, I logged into MDE account (on computer) and went into "Edit plans" on one of my vacation days. I picked reserve dining, and the dates of my trip were then "UN-greyed out."

I hope this helps someone.
Where did you find the 'edit plans' button ? I can't find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter