180+10 online reservations?

Drnifer

Where's my super suit?
Is anyone able to book past their 180 days online? I'm SO frustrated with the online system and MDE app. What's the point of having an online system if you have to call anyway? Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Yes I was able to. Make sure you are logged in to your MDE account online first or it won't show you the +10 days. It logs me out each time I exit so have learned I need to click on MDE and log back in before even searching!

Unfortunately it's been a problem for many people. When I phoned, they were unable to figure out the problem or fix it.

Is anyone able to book past their 180 days online? I'm SO frustrated with the online system and MDE app. What's the point of having an online system if you have to call anyway? Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Today is my 180 +10 and I've been able to, but I have to keep logging in too.

Well, today's my 180+10 and I've been able to book 180+7; when I try to book the last 3 days it keeps saying:
"We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time." or
We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Table Service reservations at this time
We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time

It's very frustrating!! I've logged out and in multiple times, tried the app on my phone and iPad, and used both Firefox and IE on the PC. I had to call and book, which was fine, but I'd like to be able to tweak things without having to call every time. I hope FP day is easier:)

Ok it ended up being buggy for about 3 minutes a few minutes after 6am (I had only snagged one reservation!) but then went find for me after that. frustrating for those few minutes though. I got nervous.

Just did mine this morning… I was able to get a couple reservations and then around 6:15 got error messages. I tried logging on the app on my iPad - didn't work. After logging out on my computer and logging back in a couple times it worked with occasional flare ups. I managed to get all my reservations before 7am. I'm glad the experience wasn't too frustrating after hearing all the reports of issues here.

Edit - Reading that people are having troubles booking past 180 + 7 days.
We are staying sept 12 -23 - I could book all 180 +10.

Last edited:
Today was my 180 days out. It did error out after I did 3 days, then I logged back in and was ok. However, it only allowed me to do 180+7 days. I'll try calling tonight to book up to the 180+10 - what a pain! Has anyone who had it do the 180+7 had it update to 180+10 later? I prefer booking online so I keep hoping it will update...

I was able to reserve through the 19th. Our reservation is through the 20th so I guess i am having the same issue!

Won't work for me. I have been waiting for this day for quite some time. Now..............I'll have to call.

Today was my 180 days out. It did error out after I did 3 days, then I logged back in and was ok. However, it only allowed me to do 180+7 days. I'll try calling tonight to book up to the 180+10 - what a pain! Has anyone who had it do the 180+7 had it update to 180+10 later? I prefer booking online so I keep hoping it will update...

I was able to reserve through the 19th. Our reservation is through the 20th so I guess i am having the same issue!

That's exactly what's happening to me! I had to call to add them, what a pain!

How long is your on-site reservation? It used to be 180+10 days, but now it's really "180+length of stay up to 10 days" but that doesn't really roll off the tongue. If you only have a seven day onsite reservation, it will only let you make seven days of reservations.

How long is your on-site reservation? It used to be 180+10 days, but now it's really "180+length of stay up to 10 days" but that doesn't really roll off the tongue. If you only have a seven day onsite reservation, it will only let you make seven days of reservations.

I could only do 180+7 and we are staying 14 days!

Well if we are checking out the 20th shouldn't it let me reserve on the 20th?

Well, today's my 180+10 and I've been able to book 180+7; when I try to book the last 3 days it keeps saying:
"We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time." or
We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Table Service reservations at this time
We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time
Same here. When I called they said they know there is a problem and they are working on it and to check back in the morning. Well i checked this morning and its still a problem. Now Im sure reservations like Be our Guest will be gone.

I wish they would get this working for everyone or just eliminate the online booking totally. When you have to wait and call, you've already lost an hour which makes a difference if you're trying to get BOG. I'd like to try tomorrow for a breakfast ADR, but since my MDE app won't recognize the +10, by the time I can call it probably won't be available:(

My reservation is 14 days. In the past I was able to book 10 days out and then had to log back in daily for the next 4 days. I thought it was strange it cut me off at 7 days this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter