180 + 10 days Reservation Question

G.Goof

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have emailed Disney, and called the Dining Reservations folks directly, but neither can seem to answer my question. I'm hoping the true disney knowledge can be found here.

I will be staying onsite starting 12/4/2015. The earliest I can start making advance dining reservations ONLINE is 6:00am ET on 6/7/2015.

I understand that by staying onsite I am also able to make dining reservations for up to 10 days of my stay at that same time. If my mind is clear, that means that on 6/7/2015 I can start making dining reservations for 12/4 - 12/11 (12/11 is the last day our stay, and yes we will also be attending DISApalooza the night of 12/5....Yeah!!!).

Now to my real question: Can I make the dining reservations for 12/11 ONLINE on 6/7/2015, or in order to book the 'future' dining reservations of my stay do I have to wait until 7:00am ET and CALL Disney Dining directly? (Online vs Call is the crux of my question.)

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this question!

You should be able to book for your entire trip online at 6am provided the website is cooperating!! Your entire 10 day window will open up online at 180 days.

I just did this this morning for Nov 25-Dec 4. The computer website was glitchy, but the APP worked great! I started at exactly 6am EST and got all the ressies we wanted.

In theory you should be able to do it online. The website sometimes has issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter