18 hrs countdown, then off to see Tiger Woods!

Luv2Dream

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Ahhhh, packing is almost complete....essentials bought....I believe I'm ready to go....leaving tomorrow about 11:30am....we're driving so we'll take our time as reservations starts Wednesday. My husband is psyched about Tiger Woods and Vijay Singh being in the PGA tournament. Wish us luck driving down with the 4yo DD! We've got lots of videos and audio tapes for the drive. YIPPEE!!! I'm Disney bound!!!! :jester: :smooth: :bounce: :D :D :D :sunny: :wave:

We went to the tournament last year - wish we were going again this year! Have a great time!

We saw Tiger and many others( Phil Mickelson, my fav.) last March at Bayview. We got down there and didn't realize that the tournament was close by. Fortunately our son knew and we lucked out. It was fantastic, and less money than going to the LPGA in our hometown lol!!!

Halle -- I think you mean Bay Hill (Arnold Palmer's home tournament). Isn't that fabulous? But, let's not let the secret out or it'll get too crowded. ;) ;)

Have a great trip. We are really missing DVC right now. Both of us have been longing to go. We have to wait until the end of Janurary!:(

Thanks so much for the good wishes. It's 11:51am and we're off! I'll see you all when I get back next week. AAAhhhh, Stormalong Bay is calling my name.....here I come!

Luv2dream- Have a great trip home. I hope I didn't miss you before you left... If I did, welcome back!!!!

BTW, if you haven't left, I've played the Palm course, so tell Tiger to PM me if he'd like some advice...

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter