#18 for the Dugger family!

If you read up on their religious beliefs you will see that they do not believe in higher education for girls/women (and from quiver-fulls that I have met online higher means above 8th grade).
They don't believe in dating, but in parent supervised courting, even for adult children. They don't believe a child should move out until marriage to avoid temptation of "sins of the flesh".

Haha, I feel their whole life is punishment.

They actually follow the principles behind the Bill Gothard organization. And while also following the bible, the main thing they turn to is this organization.

The org. has schools and programs that are up to their standards, they even have a college which is formed and approved. The kids can't go to regular college as it's thought of as a sin, I believe.

I know nothing about the Bill Gothard organization, so I'll take this as my cue to Google it.

But anywho, I still believe their beliefs are primitive in our time.

Uh. 18 is alot of kids.
I thought the 3 I wanted were alot.

Funny story. I had a dream last night that my mom was gonna have 16 more kids (Which would make 18 because of my brother and I), and we had to sell our house and everything to pay for all the kids.
I kept running around screaming "Why did you do that! What did you do that for!? We can't have 16 more kids running around, are you crazy!? I can't handle helping 17 brothers and sisters!"
Lol, then I woke up.

Uh. 18 is alot of kids.
I thought the 3 I wanted were alot.

Funny story. I had a dream last night that my mom was gonna have 16 more kids (Which would make 18 because of my brother and I), and we had to sell our house and everything to pay for all the kids.
I kept running around screaming "Why did you do that! What did you do that for!? We can't have 16 more kids running around, are you crazy!? I can't handle helping 17 brothers and sisters!"
Lol, then I woke up.

Omg!! I had i dream like that the other night except I was the one having like 20 kids!!!! And the were ALL BOYS!!!!! :scared: That was such a nightmare!

That woman is freaking crazy. My mom thinks that her uterus[sp?] will fall out before she even has the kid. lol

This woman is absolutely freaking crazy! Don't you think that maybe 4 kids is enough? I know she said she'll have as many kids as god lets her, but if you think about it as long as she and her husband keep doing the do, shes gonna have another 20 of them! isn't she getting too old to have kids now? It's amazing how some people can't even have one kid, and others can have 10 or more kids.

This woman is absolutely freaking crazy! Don't you think that maybe 4 kids is enough? I know she said she'll have as many kids as god lets her, but if you think about it as long as she and her husband keep doing the do, shes gonna have another 20 of them! isn't she getting too old to have kids now? It's amazing how some people can't even have one kid, and others can have 10 or more kids.

Technically, she's still able to bear children until she reaches menopause. Menopause in women occurs between the ages of 45 and 55. The only reason why women over 40 are considered 'old' is that by that time, their 'biological clock' has stopped ticking, and her embryo's chance of inheriting diseases greatly increases.

Oh, she's still fairly young, but she's doing more harm to the fetus inside her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter