• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

17 days until I can book my ADR's!!!

sammysmom

DIS Veteran
This is the best part of the vacation planning for me:) I can not wait until I get them booked--then I can finally relax. This is what we are looking for this year:

9/18 Narcoosee's dinner
9/19 CRT breakfast
Yachtsman's Steakhouse dinner
9/20 Crystal Palace breakfast
Maya Grill dinner
9/21 1900 Park Fare breakfast
Captains Grill dinner
9/22 Cape May breakfast
Le Cellier dinner
9/23 Akershus breakfast
Tutto Italia lunch
Coral Reef dinner
9/24 Boma breakfast
Yachtsman's dinner (we love this place)
9/25 Sci Fi lunch

Have 2 credits left--trying to decide where to go. Was thinking about Tony's Town Square for lunch one day. Any ideas???

Have you considered The Plaza for lunch in MK? They are really good sandwiches, burgers, salads and desserts! They are a small place and you should try to get ADR's, sometimes they are busy and sometimes not. It's a nice break from the day and the view is spectacular.

I haven't ever eaten at the Plaza Restaurant. I was thinking of adding another 2 credit restaurant, however, my 10 year old can eat as an adult this year and is quite picky. I thought about the California Grill. At least I have time yet to pick:) Thanks for the suggestions.

I too have 17 days till I make our ADRs.:thumbsup2 Just waiting for the MNSSHP tickets to come on sell, we are going that Tuesday.:cool1::hmghost:
Good Luck on the 22nd!!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter