$16pp - 170 Points Available for 2021! 7-11 Months @ SSR, Less than 7 Months at ANY DVC Resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a standard studio for 2 adults April 11-14. Really open to any resort!

Hello! I'm not sure how much you have left, but we are considering HHI June 27-July 1. Studio Thanks!

Hi,

I don't know how to DM but I have a few questions. Can you DM me please? I am new at this. I am looking at the dates of May 26- May 30 or 31. I would like the beach club villas or the Polynesian. But I am open to other possibilities. Thanks for your time.

Hello was wondering if you had AKL value studio available 05/02-05/08
Similar room at SSR or OKW would work also.

Thanks

I think there is availability for Boulder Ridge, studio for 3/8-14 for 114 points. Do you still have points available for rent? If so, how much would that be and do you show it as being available? Thank you!

I think there is availability for Boulder Ridge, studio for 3/8-14 for 114 points. Do you still have points available for rent? If so, how much would that be and do you show it as being available? Thank you!
I don't have that many points left, unfortunately.

I'm looking for availability for Aulani for July 2, 2021, for 4 nights (departing July 6, 2021). Thanks!

Polynesian Standard Studio Check in Aug 1 2021, check out Aug 4th 2021 (69 points)

Thx, Dan

wow, you never replied to me
Hey sorry - lost your response on the other page. I don't think I have enough points to cover you for a week. But I see that you need to switch rooms? I could probably cover one of your reservations. Shoot me a DM and we'll figure something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter