$16pp - 170 Points Available for 2021! 7-11 Months @ SSR, Less than 7 Months at ANY DVC Resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverestSherpa

Cast Member
Hey All!

I am an experienced Renter here on the DISboards! I have 170 points up for grab at $16 per point! You can rent at ANY Disney Vacation Club Resort 7 months out - and if your vacation is further than that, my home resort priority is Saratoga Springs Resort.

You and I will sign a contract to ensure the safety of both parties - and I accept Venmo, PayPal or Zelle!

Please don't hesitate to DM me or comment below with any questions - if you would like to check DVC availability, you can do so here!

Have a magical day!

Good afternoon,

Would you please check the following availability?
Check in/check out date: 2/7/21 to 2/12/21 or 2/8 - 2/13/21
Resort preferences: Boardwalk Villas
View preferences: standard
What type of room: studio

Thank you!

Good afternoon,

Would you please check the following availability?
Check in/check out date: 2/7/21 to 2/12/21 or 2/8 - 2/13/21
Resort preferences: Boardwalk Villas
View preferences: standard
What type of room: studio

Thank you!

sent you a DM, scattered availability for those dates. Anything else I can check for you?

Now a little under 100 points left for 2021-early 2022. Get 'em before they're gone!

I’m looking for 28 points for 9/19 - 9/22 at BRV. Just outside the 7 month window :/ if you still have points available when that’s bookable - I would love to rent from you! I’ve rented before and can provide references.

I’m looking for 28 points for 9/19 - 9/22 at BRV. Just outside the 7 month window :/ if you still have points available when that’s bookable - I would love to rent from you! I’ve rented before and can provide references.

I’ll shoot you a DM!

We are looking for a 36 point transfer. Are the points good through Jan 2022? Is that something you would be able to do? Thanks!

Looking for a one bedroom, value, at AKL over June 16-21. Price is critical, mores than the view lol. Thanks!

Or, we could split our stay and move into a villa June 18-21 (stay at a Value resort for a couple of nights and then go to AKL)

Last edited:
Looking for a last minute booking 2/15-2/19 for a 2br at BWV appears to be 164 pts. Please let me know if we can work something out.

Hi! Looking for 12/17 to 12/24 at SSR 1 bedroom for 2 adults and 2 kids, ages 14 and 9.

Hey All!

I am an experienced Renter here on the DISboards! I have 170 points up for grab at $16 per point! You can rent at ANY Disney Vacation Club Resort 7 months out - and if your vacation is further than that, my home resort priority is Saratoga Springs Resort.

You and I will sign a contract to ensure the safety of both parties - and I accept Venmo, PayPal or Zelle!

Please don't hesitate to DM me or comment below with any questions - if you would like to check DVC availability, you can do so here!

Have a magical day!
Good morning! Do you show anything open for June 18-21 1-2 bedroom at AKL, least expensive options only. Thank you!

Hi,

I am looking for availabillity for Sept 5th check in for one week, check out Sept 12th preferred. prefer BWV or BCV standard studio , , or AKV Sav view. I prefer a SAV studio. My bday is the 6th and I just don't want to check in on that date,prefer checking in Sept 5th. can you help me? I did check the DVC availability chart, am I able to do a Sunday check in for a 1 night in the 1 bedroom BWV , then switch to the pool/garden view in a studio room at BWV? is it a hassle switching a room? I will be at Discovery Cove for the 6th and cant check in until after 5 pm? can this work?

Last edited:
Hi there - we're interested in Boulder Ridge, May 19-24 (5 nights), Studio, 2 Adults. Could you let me know total price. Thank you! Also you can DM me if you know how. I have no clue haha! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there, I am interested in May 23-May 25. In an animal kingdom lodge savannah view room or Bay lake tower room, any view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter