160 AKV and 215 SSR points available to rent at $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am interested in a 1BR Value in AKV Jambo for 2 nights 8/14 - 8/16. thank you for your response.

Looking for any studios for 1 adult 1 child (16) for April 6-April 11th -- we are okay with split stays since it is unlikely a studio will be available for that full duration
Hello DavidMagic,

It looks like Saratoga Springs does have availability for that time in a preferred room so you wouldn't need to do a split stay. Let me know if you are still interested.

Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between now and Aug 2022. Reservations for stays after Aug 2021 will require the points to be banked.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

Hello! I am super interested if you have anything available from June 28 thru July 9 at the Aulani. We would like a 1 bedroom villa standard view is fine. Please let me know!
Cristina

Hi TheGreeks,

I just checked and the only days available in a one bedroom standard view is the 2nd and 6th. In fact no one bedrooms have full availability for those dates.

I’m looking to celebrate my 50th birthday at the Poly, can you check for a studio for July 25th.

1. Check-In date - July 25th
2. Check-Out date July 26
3. DVC location - Polynesian Village
4. Room type - studio
5. View - standard

Last edited:

Hi,

Please may you let me know if you have available the following

1. Check-In date - 3/21/2021
2. Check-Out date - 3/26/2021
3. DVC location - AKV, or BLT
4. Room type - studio or 1 bedroom
5. View- standard

Thank you!

I’m looking to celebrate my 50th birthday at the Poly, can you check for a studio for July 25th.

1. Check-In date - July 25th
2. Check-Out date July 26
3. DVC location - Polynesian Village
4. Room type - studio
5. View - standard
Hi Wdwmaw

It is available and it would be 23 points.

Hi,

Please may you let me know if you have available the following

1. Check-In date - 3/21/2021
2. Check-Out date - 3/26/2021
3. DVC location - AKV, or BLT
4. Room type - studio or 1 bedroom
5. View- standard

Thank you!
Hi DavFam26

AKV has both a standard studio at Kidani and a standard one bedroom available at both Jambo house and Kidani. BLT does not have full availability.

Hi DavFam26

AKV has both a standard studio at Kidani and a standard one bedroom available at both Jambo house and Kidani. BLT does not have full availability.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

How many points would I need for the studio and 1 bedroom?

Thank you!

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

How many points would I need for the studio and 1 bedroom?

Thank you!
Hi daovFam26

The points needed for that stay would be 160 points. Unfortunately, I don't have that many points left for reservations, but since it is just a couple months away any owner would be able to book this for you.

Hi splasmt,

I sent you a PM.
Hi DreamChasers. I sent you back an email, sorry, and then I saw that it said to only reply back on this thread. Can you check something else for me as well please? Same 2 nights. 8/14- 8/16 for 2 Value Studios rooms at AKL (so two rooms instead of one 1 BR) Thanks.

Hi DreamChasers. I sent you back an email, sorry, and then I saw that it said to only reply back on this thread. Can you check something else for me as well please? Same 2 nights. 8/14- 8/16 for 2 Value Studios rooms at AKL (so two rooms instead of one 1 BR) Thanks.
Hi splasmt,

Sorry they don't have value studios available. Only the one bedroom value is available.

Are there two standard studios available for those dates? 8/14 - 8/16 Thank you for looking for me
Hi splashmt,

They do have a standard studio available for Aug 14 - 16. Unfortunately, DVC doesn't let you know how many rooms of each class are currently available so I don't know if more than is is available. Also, I haven't sent you an email so I don't know what you meant in your previous post. You may have me confused with someone else.

I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter