16 year old at P.I.?

SuzyQue

Serious Mickey Nut
Would like to make it a family night at P.I. with our DD's 16 & 20. What clubs should we stick to? ~:D~

The comeday wearhouse is almost always great (as always with improv. shows, there are shows that arnt that great at all, but 90% of the time they are great), and I like the beach club, they have a live band/DJ (they play Alt./modren rock music, wich i like :D )

Although some will disagree, The Adventurer's Club would be fun.

This should read:

Although some will disagree, The Adventurer's Club would be fun with a 16/y/o.

I agree Gail it's great. I need to edit to add with a 16 y/o.

Some say that those under 21 have no business at PI. I disagree with that philosophy.

We like to arrive at opening, catch the first (or 2nd) show at Comedy Warehouse, then head to Adventurer's Club. Our kids love both of these and the lively atmosphere on the street in the early hours.

I have no qualms about taking them now that they are a bit older (14 & 12). The caveat is we arrive early, leave early--10:30 or 11:00 p.m. And no, we don't take our kids to pubs at home. :D

Your family might also enjoy the Jazz Club. We've gone there twice. Once we saw a very good jazz saxaphonist and this last time, we were very lucky and saw Toxic Audio. They are a group of five singers. The only instruments used in their performances are human voices and they are unbelievably good. My DH & I sat through two sets.

Check to see who will be there during your visit. If it's Toxic Audio, don't miss it! You will all love it.

Some say that those under 21 have no business at PI. I disagree with that philosophy.
I know that there has been alot of controversy over this here on the boards, that's why I thought I'd ask for some input before we made our plans. ~:D~

i know that this is not officially at pleaure island but while in that area if you like live music you could see if there is a good act appearing at the house of blues...they tend to draw some pretty big names in there...

I too think that it is okay to bring an older teen to PI and really comment on how it's possible to have a great time without drinking alcohol. I went to a concert at HOB, and did not particularly like the venue. We saw Peter Frampton who was in fine form, but there is very limited seating, and almost everyone has to stand for the entire performance.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter