155 AKV points for use after June 1, 2018 $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interested in a value studio at Jambo or Kidani October 28-November 8, 2018. I realize the 11 month window is not open yet. Are you open to switching resorts once the 7 month mark opens, if there is availability anywhere else?

You can do a transfer once per use year.
Just spoke to Member Services, I can transfer my 2018 and 2019 points at this time. However some of my AKV points were banked, so I can only transfer 110 AKV and 9 GCV points. Let me know if you are interested.

Interested in a value studio at Jambo or Kidani October 28-November 8, 2018. I realize the 11 month window is not open yet. Are you open to switching resorts once the 7 month mark opens, if there is availability anywhere else?

This thread will have been closed by the time the booking opens for October 28th. Email me at wendy.bos@icloud.com the end of November and I will let you know if I have points available. Yes, I am definitely willing to change resorts at the 7 month mark.

Possibly interested in points for a value or standard studio in Kidani or Jambo for late June or mid-July. Waiting to confirm the dates with hubby. Once we've done that, I can email you to see if you still have any points available :)

Do you have 222 points available? Looking for a 1 bedroom Old Key west June 17th-24th.
I do, but unfortunately I can't book at OKW until 7 months out. So I won't be able to check that availability until Nov 17th. Please check back with me then!

Possibly interested in points for a value or standard studio in Kidani or Jambo for late June or mid-July. Waiting to confirm the dates with hubby. Once we've done that, I can email you to see if you still have any points available :)
Sounds good!

has anyone taken your akv transfer yet?
Just spoke to Member Services, I can transfer my 2018 and 2019 points at this time. However some of my AKV points were banked, so I can only transfer 110 AKV and 9 GCV points. Let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter