• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idk why, but always seems the hottest in Animal Kingdom!
LOL.

lol. i was kinda mad, i went on kali river rapids and barely got wet at all after waiting 90 minutes!!! lol. but we went on its tough to be a bug and it was breezy under the tree so it was all good. =] the giftstores are always very nice to walk into when your super hot, thank god for air conitioning haha.

Jenn.
I'm so jelous of you.
I want to be there with you right now.
Because I know you're having a blast.

lol i am. last night i hit up dtd after a day at animal kingdom and it was fun! i got thee best smoothie ever! wow.

then today.. well i just got back from epcot!!! and im going back again later.. it was way too hot and my family needed a break. lol

I'm so jealous of you, we will probably not go until next year :(

aww. that stinks. hopefully you can go sooner! its soo fun lol. the wait will go by so fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter