• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epchicax3

DIS Veteran
IM IN FLORIDA/WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our plane arrived today!!! after a very long plane ride. woowww its hot down here!!!!! im staying at saratoga springs and i loveee it. we stayed here in october but still.

so far; all ive done is go to down town disney and eat at planet hollywood but thats all because ive felt very sick from the landing. [we like crashed down it hurt!!!] and havent felt like doing much, but yeah.

tomorrows animal kingdom!!!!!!

Oh that's so cool! And I'm sorry that you're ill. I hope you feel better!

I hope you feel better!

Make sure to keep cool in the parks!!

Have a magical trip!:wizard:

thanks everyone!!!
i feel better now after i ate some chocolate cake!! lol. =] but yeah. thanks!
have any recomendations [sp?] of things to do?

I know,its blazing hot. It was 101 degrees F today! :headache:

You are so lucky! :)

thanks everyone!!!
i feel better now after i ate some chocolate cake!! lol. =] but yeah. thanks!
have any recomendations [sp?] of things to do?

Chocolate Cake cures everything! lol.

Is this your first trip to WDW?

Haha sweet!

Well defintely dont miss The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh ride. It is so adorable.

=]

oh i know!!
ive been on it once, and was gonna last time but didnt have enough time its adorable!

I went on it for the first time last Tuesday.

My mom had no desire to go on it but I really wanted to and now it's one of her favourites. :goodvibes

Goto the pool, they have a great one or play on the tennis courts or basketball courts if you have a racket or ball.

mk.
we were scheduled for animal kingdom but now my sister is sick, but i still might go. im feeling much better! i think i just needed sleep lol.

but thanks every one.

if u have any ideas of what to check out while im down here please let me know.

Glad to hear your feeling better, I hope your sister gets better soon though! Being sick in WDW is not fun. Last February my mom and I were sick with flu-like symptons (headache, vomitting, etc.) while we were there. We sat in the room for about three days. NOT FUN:sick:

But I hope you have a magical time, try and stay cool!
Oh, and one night if you have time you should really go mini-golfing. Fantasia Gardens is so fun!:wizard:

thank you!!!
Yeah, being in disney isnt fun! but my sisters feeling better, good enough to go out!!!! the disney parks should help a ton!!

but im on my way to animal kingdom right now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter