1500 loop June 10-14

airboat48

Earning My Ears
Hope to be in the 1500 loop the second week of June. 10-14 will be in tents unless we find a pop up before then

Bring a good fan... Maybe an Air Conditioner too.

We will be at the fort just after you (arriving the 17th) with our TT (and built in AC) :D

We have fans and a ac .and we are native floridans and I spent many weeks at summer camp with scouts

airboat48,

I hope you get 1500. I have a pop-up and would love to be in 1500 every trip if I could guarantee getting in it. But since there is the chance of getting 2000, I pony up for a Preferred and shoot for 100 loop.

Coming in on Saturday June 10 will make it tough to get 1500. The Friday arrivers who have a Tent loop might fill it up. My advice would be to have a 1500 loop request already on your reservation, use the early check-in feature in MDE to show an early arrival time like 630am (even if that's not when you plan to arrive), and then get there as early in the day as possible. You will receive a text when your pre-assigned site is ready for you. If it's in 1500, great! If it's in 2000, that's why I say get there early and ask in person at the check-in desk for a 1500 site if it hasn't been assigned/checked in yet. If that person hasn't arrived yet, the Fort CM should roll it over to you and bump the later arrival to a different site.

1500 is a popular loop with tent/popup folks so it gets requested a lot and fills up (plus it's a small loop - barely 20+ sites whereas loop 2000 has nearly 70).

Good luck to you!

Bama Ed

Last edited:

Thanks for the info I only live 1 hours drive away so getting there early is not a problem I am going to look at campsites next week and put in our request. We will have 2 large tents or a pop up and a large tent we have been looking fo camper for a few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter