• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

15 Night South Pacific cruise

ksack

Mouseketeer
We're looking at this cruise in October 2025, hoping it releases soon, for our 30th wedding anniversary... On a cruise with so many sea days are there more dressy days beyond regular cruise?

We are scheduled for the one that leaves this Friday. Currently there is only one formal night and one semi formal night scheduled for that cruise.

Thank you! This is our first cruise we’re looking at with so many at sea days…

It was one of the most casually dressed cruises I've been on. I'd hazard to guess with the length of the trip required for the cruise and the long flights for most people to get to/return from the cruise, that people just didn't want to bother packing a ton of formal wear.

It was one of the most casually dressed cruises I've been on. I'd hazard to guess with the length of the trip required for the cruise and the long flights for most people to get to/return from the cruise, that people just didn't want to bother packing a ton of formal wear.
I’m glad t hear this!

Unless you feel awkward not following the “prescribed” attire, you can go cruise casual or formal any night. Our TAs never seemed to be as fancy dress, probably also a luggage issue.

How fun to be doing that cruise! I would probably dress aloha-style the entire trip.

Unless you feel awkward not following the “prescribed” attire, you can go cruise casual or formal any night. Our TAs never seemed to be as fancy dress, probably also a luggage issue.

How fun to be doing that cruise! I would probably dress aloha-style the entire trip.
We've gone on a couple of cruises to date and we definitely didn't follow the formal attire guidelines... I usually brought a skirt... I hope to be able to do that again, just wanted to make sure that there weren't more than normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter