146 BWV points for rent $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
January 23 to the 28th 3 bedroom board walk or bay lake

A 3 bedroom is not available at the Boardwalk or Bay Lake for all the dates you requested.

There are 3 Bedroom units available at Saratoga Springs or Animal Kingdom Villas.

Please let me know if you are interested in either of those options.

The Boardwalk is available on the 25th and 26th.

Bay Lake is available on the 27th.

Would you be willing to transfer 90 points? We are interested in booking a studio for June of next year for 6 nights.

Thanks!

Would you be willing to transfer 90 points? We are interested in booking a studio for June of next year for 6 nights.

Thanks!
I would be willing to look at booking a reservation for you. I can not make a transfer, as my extra points are banked points.

Please let me know if you want me to check availability and make a reservation.

I'm looking for a studio or a one bedroom for three nights 1/13-1/16 for four adults; would prefer something in the Boardwalk area, but we are very flexible.

I'm looking for a studio or a one bedroom for three nights 1/13-1/16 for four adults; would prefer something in the Boardwalk area, but we are very flexible.
There is a one bedroom Garden or Pool view available for 90 points. Looks like that is the only option in the Boardwalk area.

Please let me know if you are interested.

There is no availability at the Boardwalk for Jan 1-7, 2017 in the 2-Bedroom category.

Would you like to check other Disney resorts?
That would be great...I am afraid there won't be anything with those dates (another person reported back negative already, but I'll try once more). If you are willing to check and see anything, please LMK. Thanks so much.

That would be great...I am afraid there won't be anything with those dates (another person reported back negative already, but I'll try once more). If you are willing to check and see anything, please LMK. Thanks so much.
No availability for the entire stay. A few days available midweek at Old Key West.

Wondering if you can book April 18 to 22 2017 for BW studio. I'm a member but just not enough points. How do you handle payment? you can PM or send me an email kniquy@hotmail.com

I'm looking for 2 studios for 7 nights May 19-27, 2017. Can be Friday-Friday or Saturday-Saturday. BWV, BCV, or AKV.

I'm looking for 2 studios for 7 nights May 19-27, 2017. Can be Friday-Friday or Saturday-Saturday. BWV, BCV, or AKV.
There are studios available at the Boardwalk.

Please let me know if you would like me to book them.

I would be willing to look at booking a reservation for you. I can not make a transfer, as my extra points are banked points.

Please let me know if you want me to check availability and make a reservation.
Sure that would be great. Could you check on June 3rd thru the 9th for a studio standard view?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter