14 days for the price of 7 - 2024 - tickets only.

Evanss45

Earning My Ears
Hi

We are new DVC owners at the Riviera. February 2024 will be our first stay and the first time we have not booked a package. Unfortunately when trying to buy tickets it does not include the offer of 14 days for the price of 7. Clearly its a perk for booking a package.

This years tickets are £519pp but next years tickets without the offer are £579pp. I'm buying for 5 people so I'm keen to save anything where I can.

Does anyone know roughly when the 14 days for the prices of 7 is launched for tickets only? I want to wait but I'm getting itchy feet. They've got it for 2023 but I've no idea when it became available,

Hi

We are new DVC owners at the Riviera. February 2024 will be our first stay and the first time we have not booked a package. Unfortunately when trying to buy tickets it does not include the offer of 14 days for the price of 7. Clearly its a perk for booking a package.

This years tickets are £519pp but next years tickets without the offer are £579pp. I'm buying for 5 people so I'm keen to save anything where I can.

Does anyone know roughly when the 14 days for the prices of 7 is launched for tickets only? I want to wait but I'm getting itchy feet. They've got it for 2023 but I've no idea when it became available,

I thought 14 for 7 was just a gimmick, it’s been that way for 20 years now.
Prices in 2024 going up £60 per ticket is about 12% which is probably due to inflation

From what I’ve seen in the past there’s around a £20 a difference per ticket. So hopefully £559 instead of £579. So the £100 Saving for 5 tickets is worth the wait especially with reservations no longer needed for next year.

I might be wrong but I guess I'll give it another month or 2 and wait for the current incentives to finish. The ticket prices for next year are a little shocking. if they end up breaking the £600 mark per person anytime soon they may price so many people away.

UPDATE

Just incase this helps the new tickets now have an 18 window for you to use your 14 days. I moved our arrival date a couple of days before we arrive (6th Feb instead of 8th Feb) and they were priced @ £559 instead of £579 per ticket. Its a small discount but with Quidco cashback aswell; it's nice to have some extra spends in our pockets.

I hope this helps :)

UPDATE

Just incase this helps the new tickets now have an 18 window for you to use your 14 days. I moved our arrival date a couple of days before we arrive (6th Feb instead of 8th Feb) and they were priced @ £559 instead of £579 per ticket. Its a small discount but with Quidco cashback aswell; it's nice to have some extra spends in our pockets.

I hope this helps :)
Yes, that is what the tickets do this year, 18 days to use but you can only make 14 days of park reservations. However, water parks have their own 14 days of use so you can do 14 theme park days and 4 water parks if you were staying for 18 days.
Luckily park reservations going away next year as week will make this easier to be flexible

I can see that Floridatix has 14 day tickets for next August for £492 when you use their discount code

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter