14 day Panama questions

Welp, there goes that idea. Everything but inside staterooms are booked up already. Absolutely heartbroken. That went insanely fast.

Welp, there goes that idea. Everything but inside staterooms are booked up already. Absolutely heartbroken. That went insanely fast.
I noticed that this morning as well. Inside (decks 1 and 2) and Concierge. Crazy!

**Check again in a couple of days. A bunch of these are likely 'holds' that will expire within 72 hrs if people don't pay the deposit.

Lots of rooms opened up. I'd love to do a PC cruise someday, but I noticed that Princess and other lines have a stop in Costa Rica and DCL doesn't. Anyone know if they ever stop there for the day?

We booked the 2018 on opening day. It was "sold out" quickly and prices went up rapidly. Over the course of the next several months we watched our cruise group as cabins would randomly become available as people cancelled. It's so far out right now, people will change their plans (and DCL will change the prices).

The 2018 WB is in April and for some school districts, at least one of the weeks is during spring break. The 2018 route was the first to include Castaway Cay and it looks like 2019 will as well.

I started the cruise meet thread for the 2018 PC but it took awhile before anyone really started to participate. If you've booked the 2019, go get the thread started!

Since our kids are all in their 20s, my wife and I are sailing this one without out them.

Is anyone else excited to start a meet and great thread? I feel like there will be more than enough time to do tastings, trivia, or have lunch together as a group. On our first cruise I felt like the time I spent with my meet and great group just made me stressed out because there were so many things I wanted to see and do. I skipped all of them this last cruise and I kind of regretted it. Since I cruise as single parent I really want to meet some other adults next time even if it's just to sit by the pool with a drink and chat.
It's started: https://www.disboards.com/threads/another-wonder-wbpc-february-24th-–-march-10th-2019.3644949/

A little off topic but, I agree sometimes taking the kids out of school for a family vacation is ok. We did it once a year when our kids were growing up.
My daughter took her kids out for 5 days last month for a cruise on the Fantasy for their daddy's 30th birthday, we all had a great time.
A week after we get back, she received a letter from the school that she had to go to a meeting to explain the absences. The letter even said that the state attorney could subpoena the kids attendance records because of the absences. We were shocked. She called and handled on the phone but really, they are their kids.
They try to scare you. That’s all. It’s meant for true truant kids. Charter schools are options as well.

Long term independent study.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter