C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Any quick and easy ideas? Keep in mind hubby does not eat any kind of fish or fowl...

do you have a fondue pot? If so this can be fun, festive... and kinda sexy if done for two;)
You could do cheese, chocolate with some liqour added.. white chocolate with orange flavored liqour( name just flew out of my mind) mmmm. or chocolate with schnapps, etc, etcl

I think finger foods would be a lovely idea. Hot stuffed mushrooms, (sausage stuffing), bits of beef skewered with veggies, chunks of bread toasted with dipping sauces,
Have FUN!
Happy Holidays,
Joan

This is a yummy, light dinner.

Get a package of crecent rolls (light ones work fine). Roll them out and press together to form a long rectangle. Seal the seams. I make a mixture of chopped ham, cooked brocoli, and honey mustard, but you could leave the ham out. You can also make it with defrosted frozen spinach. Some type of ranch dressing or garden cream cheese spread might work better with spinach. Spread the mixture out on the dough, then roll up from the long end. Bake at whatever temp the crecent rolls calls for until done. It takes longer than the recommended time.

You can cut it into slices before baking if you want, but if it's for dinner, you can easily just cut it when it's done.

Sorry I don't measure anything or write anything down. I cook by the seat of my pants. :D

Thanks so much for all the great ideas! Have a Merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter