• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

130 SSR points for rent - must be used by 11/30/2020. $14 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telcogirl

Born to vacation.......forced to work
I have 130 SSR points that can be used at any resort with availability. Points must be used with a check out date no later than 11/30/20. The cost is $14 per point.

Please message me if interested with the following details:
Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room (Studio, 1-Bedroom, etc.)

To book the room I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

Full payment by PayPal only when DVC/Disney confirmation is received.
These are banked/borrowed points and cannot be transferred
Refunds given only if Disney closes the resort.

Hi! I used to own, so am fairly familiar with the process.

Any Resort- I think AKL Value would be the only thing that would be under 130, I'm fine with that
2 Bedroom
July 28-August 1st
5 total 2 adults
kids are 17, 16 & 12

Thank you

Hi! I used to own, so am fairly familiar with the process.

Any Resort- I think AKL Value would be the only thing that would be under 130, I'm fine with that
2 Bedroom
July 28-August 1st
5 total 2 adults
kids are 17, 16 & 12

Thank you
Sent you a message.

I can’t PM yet, working on my posts.
Hi I’m new to renting points, my cousin is experienced and recommended me to check it out. Curious if you have any points left and how many points/cost for:

Aug 29-Sept 6th 2020
Polynesian Resort or another monorail resort
studio room
2 adults 2 kids; 13, 1

I can’t PM yet, working on my posts.
Hi I’m new to renting points, my cousin is experienced and recommended me to check it out. Curious if you have any points left and how many points/cost for:

Aug 29-Sept 6th 2020
studio room
2 adults 2 kids; 13, 1

I don’t have enough points for your full stay, but if you drop a night at either the beginning or the end, there are studios available at the Poly and BLT.

Ah, thanks for checking! I asked my husband but he doesn’t want to separate the reservations. Have a great day!

Hi!
I am looking for a standard studio for 4 nights during October 12-16, 2020 for 2 adults. I would love to see rates for BLT, poly, Riviera or either of the Wilderness Lodge Villas. Please let me know if anything is available, and I can get back to you with specifics! Thanks!

Hi!
I am looking for a standard studio for 4 nights during October 12-16, 2020 for 2 adults. I would love to see rates for BLT, poly, Riviera or either of the Wilderness Lodge Villas. Please let me know if anything is available, and I can get back to you with specifics! Thanks!
Poly standard view is all that is available for those dates.

I don’t have enough points for your full stay, but if you drop a night at either the beginning or the end, there are studios available at the Poly and BLT.
We could discuss a slightly higher per point price and I would use some of my current use years points to complete the reservation.

Hi!
Im interested in-
July 16-18, 2020
studio room
1 adult 3 kids; 9,9,6

Hi!
Im interested in-
July 16-18, 2020
studio room
1 adult 3 kids; 9,9,6
Grand Floridian has a 1-bed lake view. Because I need to use all, or at least most of, my points, this would be my only booking option for you.

I have 130 SSR points that can be used at any resort with availability. Points must be used with a check out date no later than 11/30/20. The cost is $14 per point.

Please message me if interested with the following details:
Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room (Studio, 1-Bedroom, etc.)

To book the room I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

Full payment by PayPal only when DVC/Disney confirmation is received.
These are banked/borrowed points and cannot be transferred
Refunds given only if Disney closes the resort.

Hello -
Are points still available?
Looking for July 25th - July 30th 1 adult 1 child,16yrs any resort, any view is fine, cheapest preferred.

Hello -
Are points still available?
Looking for July 25th - July 30th 1 adult 1 child,16yrs any resort, any view is fine, cheapest preferred.
I am looking to use all, or close to all, of my points in one transaction. I am happy to look for you, but I just wanted to let you know the price will be the same.

Grand Floridian has a 1-bed lake view. Because I need to use all, or at least most of, my points, this would be my only booking option for you.
I actually have other dates I want to go as well! So that might work out better. Can we PM to discuss further?

Hello!

I am looking for 2 nights at Vero Beach for 5 of us. The dates are August 18-20.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter