• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

13 year old in Vibe?

cinderbella2165

Earning My Ears
Okay, guys. I need help. SO I'm 13 but all of my friends are in high school..will I be allowed in Vibe/Stack?!

I've never been on a Disney cruise, but I looked it up on the disney website. I'm pretty sure you'll be allowed in Vibe.
Designed For: Pre-Teens & Teens
Open 24 hours a day, Vibe is the ideal place for teens ages 14 to 17
Appealing to both younger and older teens

I mean you're only off be a year, I don't think it's that much, but Idk if they're strict or not about age.

Although, Edge doesn't seem too bad lol

Edge on the Disney Magic is a children's activity center for kids 11 to 13 years of age

Yeah honestly there not fussy , i went in October and there cast members in Vibe are really chilled back! i'm sure if you ask they will let you in :D Hope you have fun , It's amazing! xx

Sorry to say, but Disney Cruise Lines just put out a thing saying that they are being very strict on the club age limits :( . Are you actually going with your friends?

I'm awesome like that!
20.creation.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter