• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12mo-18mo park tips!?

heidilee2003

Missing my Disney Home!
Hello! Disney veteran taking my bub for his first trip next month! He will be between 15-16mo old when we go. I've only ever done adult Disney trips. Please give me tips on your littles favorite things in each park at that age. We are staying at BLT for 1 night then at SSR for 7 nights and have 6 day tickets. Thanks!

Hello! Disney veteran taking my bub for his first trip next month! He will be between 15-16mo old when we go. I've only ever done adult Disney trips. Please give me tips on your littles favorite things in each park at that age. We are staying at BLT for 1 night then at SSR for 7 nights and have 6 day tickets. Thanks!
Just do what you'd normally do pretty much minus ya know rides they cant ride.

Just took a 14 month old, she did great doing everything.

Took a 13 month in Dec. 2021.
Since you are staying at BLT, I would recommend a nap break.
The kid loved EPCOT and MK. She enjoyed the slower rides with music.
With the kid, we tried to do mobile orders with quick service so that the food was ready when we arrived for less wait time.
Enjoy the first trip! We had a great time!

It's sort of trial and error with that age. Kid 1 hated every ride at 20 months. She tolerated Frozen and the Nemo and friends ride. Tried to escape from Dumbo.

We're going back in 7 days, kid 1 will be 5.5 and kid 2 will be 20 months. Kid 2 is a maniac, so I don't think she'll be escaping from Dumbo.

I think most important is to stay on top of diaper changes and if doing table service, eat earlier than you would normally eat. There's nothing wrong with an 1130 lunch or a 430 dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter