129 AKV Points for Rent @ $15/pt [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saratoga has 3 consecutive nights November 24-27 in a preferred studio but unfortunately I can only book stays from December 1 onward.
Thank you.
So, any Savannah or standard studios at AKL either
1/6/19-1/10/19 or
1/13/19-1/17/19

Thank you.
So, any Savannah or standard studios at AKL either
1/6/19-1/10/19 or
1/13/19-1/17/19

Yep!

1/6 - 1/10 - Savanna view available at both Jambo and Kidani. Standard view is available at Kidani and 3/4 nights at Jambo.

1/13 - 1/17 - Savanna and standard view both available at Kidani. Jambo has 3/4 nights in savanna.

Hello.
Looking for availability for 2BR at BLT for 3 consecutive nights anytime 10/6 - 10/13. Are you able to check for me?

I will PM you. I am would like to book a savanna or a standard art jambo for January 5-6. I'm trying to complete a reservation, for which I already have some days booked. I appreciate your help and will PM the details.

I have 129 AKV points for rent. These points have a December 2018 use year.

I can book trips at Animal Kingdom Lodge with check in dates between December 1, 2018 and 11 months from the current day (as of this writing, May 5 2019).

I can book trips at other resorts with check in dates between December 1, 2018 and 7 months from the current day (as of this writing, January 5 2018).

The cost is $15 per point with payment made via Venmo (an app owned by PayPal with no service fees) or PayPal (+3% service fee).

If interested, please let me know the dates you want to travel, resort preference, and room type and I will look to see if it's available.
Hello! I am interested in AKL standard view studio from 1/26/19-2/2/19. I believe it is 83 points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter