125% future cruise credit question...

No. My TA just moved my cruise on Monday after the 125% posted into our account and they told me how much was left, but said we couldn't see it because it's in the Disney backend. You can call your TA or DCL directly if you didn't use one and they can tell you.

Hijacking this thread for a related question--Can I apply the payment that is there with an OBB placeholder?

Hijacking this thread for a related question--Can I apply the payment that is there with an OBB placeholder?
I find your question confusing but I think the answer is yes.
You’re either asking if you’re OBB can be used with the FCC. Or your OBB booking resulted in FCC, so you want to know if you can get OBB discount and still use FCC.

I find your question confusing but I think the answer is yes.
You’re either asking if you’re OBB can be used with the FCC. Or your OBB booking resulted in FCC, so you want to know if you can get OBB discount and still use FCC.

Thanks for pointing this out--I reread my question and it is super-confusing. I have a FCC that was from a cruise with no discount or OBB or anything. I also have an OBB placeholder. Wondering if I can call now to replace the placeholder with an actual cruise and apply the FCC to that. I have to go through Costco to do it since they hold my placeholder, and was hoping to know in advance if this is possible since the hold times are so long right now.

Thanks for pointing this out--I reread my question and it is super-confusing. I have a FCC that was from a cruise with no discount or OBB or anything. I also have an OBB placeholder. Wondering if I can call now to replace the placeholder with an actual cruise and apply the FCC to that. I have to go through Costco to do it since they hold my placeholder, and was hoping to know in advance if this is possible since the hold times are so long right now.
Yes, absolutely. I went through the same thing with Costco a back in October.

Somewhat related - we got the 125% credit when we moved our Alaska cruise to May 2021. I have no faith that cruise is happening - but if I move the cruise AGAIN, do I still get the 125% credit towards the rebook of the rebook???

Yes, you can rebook. You will be able to transfer/use your original 125% credit to the re-booked cruise. I have rebooked 3 times with my original 125% credit from July 2020.

Along those lines...I have a June 2021 Alaskan cruise I don't think is going to happen and would like to rebook for 2022. Its not PIF since the 125% credit didn't quite cover everything. Will I still get my original 125% credit if/when they cancel the cruise or do I need to transfer the credit back to a placeholder now before they cancel and refund the money?

Along those lines...I have a June 2021 Alaskan cruise I don't think is going to happen and would like to rebook for 2022. Its not PIF since the 125% credit didn't quite cover everything. Will I still get my original 125% credit if/when they cancel the cruise or do I need to transfer the credit back to a placeholder now before they cancel and refund the money?
That's a great question. Your best bet is to call Disney direct and get an answer.
You could also consider rebooking on one of the released 2022 (Jan-Apr) sailings now (the last time I looked you could only apply FCC through May 31 2022). So unless you wanted something in May 2022, you could rebook now.

DISNEY CANCELLED OUR 14 NIGHT PANAMA CANAL CRUISE THIS MORNING AND I USED THE 125 PERCENT FCC TO RE BOOK THE SAME CRUISE IN 2022. THE STRANGE THING WAS THE NUMBERS DIDN'T ADD UP WHEN I RE BOOKED. I GOT THE CORRECT FIGURE FOR THE FARE AND THE PROTECTION PLAN BUT THEY MADE ME PAY THE TAXES AND PORT CHARGES AGAIN. I CALLED DISNEY CRUISE AND WAS TOLD THAT THE TAXES AND PORT CHARGES FOR THE ORIGINAL CRUISE WOULD BE REFUNDED TO MY CREDIT CARD IN 7 TO 10 DAYS. I JUST ASSUMED THAT ALL OF IT WOULD HAVE TO BE USED ON DCL

DISNEY CANCELLED OUR 14 NIGHT PANAMA CANAL CRUISE THIS MORNING AND I USED THE 125 PERCENT FCC TO RE BOOK THE SAME CRUISE IN 2022. THE STRANGE THING WAS THE NUMBERS DIDN'T ADD UP WHEN I RE BOOKED. I GOT THE CORRECT FIGURE FOR THE FARE AND THE PROTECTION PLAN BUT THEY MADE ME PAY THE TAXES AND PORT CHARGES AGAIN. I CALLED DISNEY CRUISE AND WAS TOLD THAT THE TAXES AND PORT CHARGES FOR THE ORIGINAL CRUISE WOULD BE REFUNDED TO MY CREDIT CARD IN 7 TO 10 DAYS. I JUST ASSUMED THAT ALL OF IT WOULD HAVE TO BE USED ON DCL
Yup, that’s how it goes. Ugh I have to find out which of my many-many $25-$50 gift cards they put that refund on. I had used over $5000 in small denomination gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter