1200pts @ $18-20 pp for Rent/Transfer Book Any Resort Except Riviera - SSR Home Resort *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m looking for a Studio, preferably at BWV, for 5/22-5/27. There would be 3 adult guests. Any availability? Thanks!

No s
Hi! I’m looking for a Studio, preferably at BWV, for 5/22-5/27. There would be 3 adult guests. Any availability? Thanks!
No studios are available at any WDW DVC resort for your full range of dates. The 24th-27th are available in a studio at OKW.

If you're open to a 1 bedroom, your full stay can be booked at Saratoga for 135 points or AKV Kidani Village standard view for 133 points.

Hello! Looking for a 2 bedroom @ SSR (or anywhere) any time between 5/26-6/2. Please let me know!

Good evening! Looking to rent for availability for 2/10-2/16/24 for a family of 4. I would like to know if there is anything around 80 points or below. I’m sorry this is my first time renting, so I don’t know all the lingo.

This would be our 2nd trip to Disney, so we are looking for something magical.

Good evening! Looking to rent for availability for 2/10-2/16/24 for a family of 4. I would like to know if there is anything around 80 points or below. I’m sorry this is my first time renting, so I don’t know all the lingo.

This would be our 2nd trip to Disney, so we are looking for something magical.
The cheapest room point-wise I can book for you right now is a studio at Saratoga Springs for 86 points. The cheapest DVC room on property for your dates is a studio at Old Key West for 71 points. Since Old Key West is not one of my home resorts I cannot book it until your check-in date is 7 months away. Please let me know if you have any questions - I'm happy to help.

If I’m understanding this correctly 86 points is roughly $1550? I guess I could possibly go around a little higher. I appreciate you already.

If I’m understanding this correctly 86 points is roughly $1550? I guess I could possibly go around a little higher. I appreciate you already.
Yes. The other good thing about renting DVC at WDW (different in California and Aulani) is that there are no taxes or extra fees on top of the points cost.

Yes. The other good thing about renting DVC at WDW (different in California and Aulani) is that there are no taxes or extra fees on top of the points cost.
That is great. You think I can get a room around $1700-$1800 for those dates?

Also, how do we go about sending money?

I can keep you at the $1550 at Saratoga, just let me know if you'd like me to book it. Or if you're interested in other resorts we can wait until the 7 month booking window opens. All personal info has to be sent via PM which I see you're working on gaining access to.

I accept payment via cashier's check, Zelle, or PayPal friends and family. I provide a contract and no payment is due until after I provide you the contract and the reservation confirmation number for you to link to your My Disney Experience account. 50% deposit within 48 hours of the contract being sent and the remaining amount due after 30 days. I have references available and if you look at my post history you'll be able to see that I've been renting points on the Disboards for a while.

I can keep you at the $1550 at Saratoga, just let me know if you'd like me to book it. Or if you're interested in other resorts we can wait until the 7 month booking window opens. All personal info has to be sent via PM which I see you're working on gaining access to.

I accept payment via cashier's check, Zelle, or PayPal friends and family. I provide a contract and no payment is due until after I provide you the contract and the reservation confirmation number for you to link to your My Disney Experience account. 50% deposit within 48 hours of the contract being sent and the remaining amount due after 30 days. I have references available and if you look at my post history you'll be able to see that I've been renting points on the Disboards for a while.
I'll attest to Sticks7107 being great to work with :)

Hi! is there any availability in a studio for a three day weekend in September, like 9/8-9/11, 9/15-9/18, 9/22-9/25, or 9/29-10/2? Thank you so much!

Preference is Copper Creek.

Hi! Is there any availability for 1 bedroom in any resort from 6/16 to 6/22 this year (2023)? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter