12 year old and child menu

eleteacher

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

We are going in June and we have added the dining plan. My daughter is listed as an adult and is 12. She is a picky eater at times and I am worried that she may not like the menu at some of the places we have chosen. Even though she is on the plan as an adult can she choose off the children's menu?

Thank you

eleteacher said:
Hi Everyone,

We are going in June and we have added the dining plan. My daughter is listed as an adult and is 12. She is a picky eater at times and I am worried that she may not like the menu at some of the places we have chosen. Even though she is on the plan as an adult can she choose off the children's menu?

Thank you

Ask for an adult-sized portion of a child's menu entree. Most restaurants will accommodate. She'll still be entitled to an adult appetizer and adult dessert.

My 16 year old and 26 year old sister's are picky eaters too and we told the server that and they gave them children's menus and made is adult sized and they had apps and dessert too

Thank you to the quick replies! It will be perfect if they give adult portions of the children's menu and if she can still have adult desserts. I was afraid that we might make dining difficult for her by forcing an adult menu on her at some places.

Disney's full-service restaurants are very accommodating of special requests.

we had similar issues w/my dd... and had no problem either getting adult meals suited to her tastes (i.e. chicken parm minus the sauce and cheese... aka chicken fingers!) or getting children's meals for her... we did not ask to "adult-size" the children's meal as it did not occur to us and w/the appy (she usually chose a salad) and dessert, even a child's portion was plenty...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter