12 hours to go!

ItzKaren

Earning My Ears
Hi Dis Friends,

I just had to take a little break from last minute packing.....and post that in 12 hours.....we'll be getting on a plane to fly to Disneyland!!!

It's been a LONG week in preparation to get work things caught up to go......but I'm ready.....I'm excited.....and I've been humming "Zippity Do Dah" all day..........in fact.....just a little bit ago, I belted out "It's a Small World after all" at the top of my lungs while packing my suitcase!!!

My DD13 is going with me, and my DH and DS20 are staying home and going fishing. Everyone is happy.....and they think I'm nuts with enthusiasm. Guess for once, they're right :goodvibes

In 24 hours, my precious daughter and I will be looking toward the sky.....with Fantasmic just over and the fireworks just beginning.

What a lucky person I am! I just wanted to share these good feelings with people who really "get it!"

I'll post when we return.......and update on the Fantasmic Balcony dessert buffet (we're going July 15), and other adventures we have.

Thanks so much for all of the great info you have all shared!
I think I need to visit the DLR website just one more time so I can click on the music......it drives my family nuts......that's a mom's job, isn't it?!?

:thumbsup2

I am so excited for you! Have a wondeful time and make sure you watch the fireworks and see the new parade. :thumbsup2
weeeeeee! :cool1:

Have an awesome time, I know you will.... How can you not at the Happiest Place on earth, with the people who mean the most?

My mum and I are going in October for the first time ever. I couldnt imagine going with anyone better. So I understand going with my mum that your daughter will look back on this in years time and never forget it because you were with her showing her the time of her life.

Please post when you get back. I love hearing stories about people who go and have the time of their lives.

Thanks for the nice comments.......well, I just clicked on the "Disneyland" website and listened to the music........after about 6 rounds of "Electric Light Parade" music......1 Fantasmic....and one POTC.......I guess I can go finish packing......besides, my husband just said, "Can you please turn that down?"

"See" you all next week!!!
Zippity Do Dah.......and yes....we'll be creating some wonderful, lifelong memories.......although we've been to Disneyland quite a few times....this is the first 'mother-daughter' trip.....and my precious 13yo.....is still a child at heart.....I guess like her mom! :blush:

LOL the electric light parade is such a goofy song but it is fun. The songs right now that are getting me going are

Click 5: Welcome (from Brother Bear)

Ally & AJ: Ally & Aj - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

Fantastic upbeat songs and great for disney photo movies to create when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter