12 Days of Coke Rewards?

I am wating for the Universal Orlando tickets. I was able to score two last year and we really want to go back to check out the Transformers ride next year.

We waited all year for Universal tickets but they only did the sweepstakes this year (and only 2 tickets with a win) :( DH didn't want to use points in case they appeared but I hope he'll go for some gift cards.

I had no idea these deals were good last year. So are all of the deals a redemption for gift card thing? I am NOT interested in sweepstakes.

As far as I remember, they didn't do this last year. The last couple of years they've put good deals on gift cards and they went FAST! You had to jump on the deal quickly. A lot of folks didn't get the good deals. I got a $25 Best Buy for 500 pts. A $25 Home Depot card for 500 pts. A couple of $10 Game Stop cards for 200 or 250 (don't remember) and a couple of $10 Subway cards.

At least this year, we know ahead of time when they are offering the gift cards. But that also means there will be a ton of competition to actually get one!

We waited all year for Universal tickets but they only did the sweepstakes this year (and only 2 tickets with a win) :( DH didn't want to use points in case they appeared but I hope he'll go for some gift cards.

I used to cash in rewards for the USO tickets too. That was a great deal to me. 2000 pts for an $80 theme park ticket. I think one year I only paid 1000 pts for a ticket. I cashed in points for 2 tickets then we just paid OOP for DS child ticket. :dance3:

It looks like it may be a different gift card deal each day.

They are showing four days on the screen now.

They have Walmart listed for 12/1, McDonalds for 12, Dominos for 12/3, and Nike for 12/4.

do you know when the site goes "active?" Is it at midnight on November 30th?

I'm pretty 'meh' on these. Guess I'll go with Best Buy or Southwest. Not sure.

Not sure when the deals will be live.

I was looking through my e-mail folder and found my confirmations of last year's gift certificate orders (yes, I'm an e-mail hoarder). I received the Holiday Gift Guide e-mail last year on Nov. 11th. They offered all the gift cards half price through this "catalog". I redeemed points on Nov 16th. They were listed until they were sold out.

I got a $50 Best Buy card for 1000 pts, a $25 Best Buy card for 500 pts & a $10 Subway card for 200 pts. These all arrived BEFORE Christmas.

So, hopefully, the gift cards will be in this range again this year. They may offer multiple ranges of each card such as the BB cards I got last year. We can hope!

Oh I never knew about these either...wow, I wonder what time too???? There are a few I would love to have.....

I only see the cards offered on the 1st-4th. Is that what everyone else is seeing too? I'm hoping to get the SW gift cards again this year!

It's difficult to see because of the background, but off to the right of the 4th day, there are white arrows (I didn't see them either, until someone here pointed them out) Use those to scroll to the right and see the rest.

It's difficult to see because of the background, but off to the right of the 4th day, there are white arrows (I didn't see them either, until someone here pointed them out) Use those to scroll to the right and see the rest.

thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter