12 Days of Coke Rewards?

Zhoen

FairieVillainMother
So I know many of us are anxiously awaiting to see if MCR will do their awesome gift card special again this year... but while adding points this morning, I saw a clicker for "The 12 Days of Coca-Cola Rewards 1-12 December, click here for sneak peek." I clicked, nothing there. Also went to their facebook page and didn't see anything.

Did they do this last year? I don't remember. I'm guessing the GC promo will be two weeks from today, if they do it at all, but I'm curious what the 12 days things will be.

I don't recall a 12 Days of Rewards promo last year. Of course, I blew through my points on the gift card promo. I hope they do that again this year! But unfortunately, I don't have near the amount of points this year that I did last year.

I think their Wednesday deals have gotten really lame this year too. I've only redeemed a couple of times on those deals the whole year. :mad:

Same here; I clicked on "see details" for the 12 days of Holiday Rewards and nothing, nada, zip. Wish I knew what this was and when it starts!!! If anyone has the inside scoop share!

I think it may have been 2 years ago. I recall getting $25 gift cards from TJMaxx and Home Depot during the promo. Good deals at the time.

Just as an aside, MCR is currently offering $20 off Southwest Wanna Get Away fares for 100 points. Certain dates are restricted but for 100 points it's worth getting the code for future use.

When I click for details, it doesn't provide any details for me either, just the page to enter a code. However, before I click for the details, the box announcing the promotion says it starts December 1st.

Does anyone remember the point amounts for the gift cards? Wondering if I will have enough......

If you go into 'my account' you can look up your redemption history. There were some good giftcards in November last year.

I just checked my account and last year the gift cards were 500 points for a $25 card.

lead_2074-mcrGiftGuideCS-info-640x280.JPG

I am wating for the Universal Orlando tickets. I was able to score two last year and we really want to go back to check out the Transformers ride next year.

I told DH and my boys today to start looking for any Coke codes they can find, even if they're on bottles in the trash -- I'm also saving for potential Universal tix!

I think Gatorade caps are double points right now. I bought these GC last year and gave some to my DS22 in his stocking. Will we be able to get these before Christmas? Doesn't seem like enough time for shipping.

Powerade, not Gatorade... and Coke Zero are double points until the 24th.

As for whether rewards will ship in time for Christmas, I was wondering the same thing! Maybe the first one or two might make it in time, but something you order on the 12th arriving by the 24th? I'd be surprised. Maybe they will do some kind of "code" deals on the later dates? Like e-gift-card things? I guess we'll find out...

I don't care for this at all. :sad1:

I ordered something on 11/15 last year and I know I got it prior to Christmas, I used it to buy DH's gift.

It looks like it may be a different gift card deal each day.

They are showing four days on the screen now.

They have Walmart listed for 12/1, McDonalds for 12, Dominos for 12/3, and Nike for 12/4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter