12-3-09 December 3, 2009 3 nite WONDER

I would also like to help but we are also going to WDW after the cruise.

This is the 3rd person I have seen on the Dis and Cruise Critic that want that want this 9" DCL Wonder Vinylmation figure! Does everyone want to sell it on Ebay and profit from it?

Cindy

my wifes just a collector who wants it for herself, but sadly, like a lot of other stuff, dealers are ruining a hobby for the rest of us.:sad1:

my wifes just a collector who wants it for herself, but sadly, like a lot of other stuff, dealers are ruining a hobby for the rest of us.:sad1:

I am glad your wife is a collector :). I really didn't question you due to you have been on the Dis for some time :). I have seen some that had from 1 to 12 postings and you have to question those.

I would do this except it will not be mailed out until at least 12/14. If we had WDW do the shipping to you then the charge would be more if they do it.

Cindy

Yay! It's almost time. Can't wait to meet everyone on the cruise. Travel safe and hope to see you soon.

We are all packed up with the exception of a few last minute items! :woohoo:

Cindy--I have finished packing as well as my Christmas decorating. Have some farm bookkeeping to finish up tomorrow as well as a little cleaning. Then will take my doggie, sweet little Dory, to my sister's who is going to dog sit. It's Dory's first home actually as that is where she was born! I'm already missing the little pooch! We'll head up to KC tomorrow evening and then fly out about 8 a.m. Should be in Orlando before noon!

acadmtnman--As Cindy said, we're meeting in the Promenade Lounge at 3 p.m. on Thursday. Hope you can stop by!

Looking forward to meeting everyone too! Have a safe trip y'all!

Cindy--I have finished packing as well as my Christmas decorating. Have some farm bookkeeping to finish up tomorrow as well as a little cleaning. Then will take my doggie, sweet little Dory, to my sister's who is going to dog sit. It's Dory's first home actually as that is where she was born! I'm already missing the little pooch! We'll head up to KC tomorrow evening and then fly out about 8 a.m. Should be in Orlando before noon!

acadmtnman--As Cindy said, we're meeting in the Promenade Lounge at 3 p.m. on Thursday. Hope you can stop by!

Looking forward to meeting everyone too! Have a safe trip y'all!

Donna - Lucky for us our older son still lives with us. So he will be dogs/cats sitting for us. We already miss our little ones!!! Wish we could bring them with us but unfortuately we cannot.

Have a good safe trip and see you on Thursday on the Wonder.

Cindy

Just wanted to drop in and say that I hope everyone had a great cruise and safe travels home. We had a ball and didn't want to leave! Katie (my little one) kept saying all morning "but mom I don't want to get off the boat!". I know how she felt!

Thanks to all of you for the awesome FE gifts as well. Bo,myself and the girls all enjoyed everything that we received and the girls would get so excited each time we'd come back and something new was in the FE!!! Hope to stay in touch with all of you and it was really nice to meet everyone at the group meet Thurs.!

Lisa

Thanks to everyone for all the great FE gifts. My DD said that they were the best part of the trip:thumbsup2 It was so much to meet everyone-especially in the hallways, delivering gifts.

Tanya, I would love to hear about your vow renewal.

Did anyone book another trip onboard?

Mary

Thanks to everyone for all the great FE gifts. My DD said that they were the best part of the trip:thumbsup2 It was so much to meet everyone-especially in the hallways, delivering gifts.

Mary

We wanted to, but just didn't have the money at this time. Dh and I are discussing an "adults only" cruise for our anniversary either this June or June of 2011. The hardest part was leaving all the warm temps and coming back to 30 degree weather :santa:
I'm glad your dd enjoyed the fish extender gifts, they were all awesome!! My girls are still enjoying theirs!
I have tried to post my pics on facebook, but keep getting the message that upload has failed, please try again. I try again, and the same thing. any one have any ideas how to share them? I have photobucket but can never figure out how to share the entire album on there.

Lisa

As everyone gets back, I just wanted to say that we had an awesome time! Thank you to everyone who celebrated our VR with us. You guys were wonderful and took some beautiful pictures.

The FE gifts were amazing. My kids kept thinking that Minnie and Mickey were bringing them presents! :lmao:

A little girl down the hall from us too said to her mommy on our wedding day that I was a princess and that must be why I got such cool gifts on my door!!! :rotfl: I love it!

I am off to the kingdom for a bridal photo shoot, but when I get back, and can't wait to talk to everyone more!

I am already in Disney withdrawal and want to go back on the ship NOW!

Mary

This morning I booked another cruise (had to be done within three days of debarkation) using the discounted DVC point charts provided onboard. When onboard we added on 50 more points at BLT (had 160) just to get my family of four on the cruise we wanted--a 7-night Western next November on the Magic. We are all excited!! When I told my family this morning that we needed to make a decision, my 15 year old said "OK, let's list the pros & cons. Cons are first. Go!" And of course no one said a word, so that was an easy decision. :woohoo:

Unfortunately we did not make the meet at 3 p.m. on Thursday. It was a great cruise but too bad we couldn't snorkel or parasail at CC (my teenagers were looking forward to both). But that's the way it goes. Back here in MN today we have -0 degree temps and blowing snow--hard to believe we were basking in the sun at CC just a few short days ago.

Hi everyone!

Just got home last night. Had a wonderful time on the cruise and at WDW! Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts. They were awesome. We felt like a little kid getting all the neat surprise gifts.

It was great to meet everyone at the meet and throughout the cruise! I'm sorry we didn't get to meet everyone.

We didn't rebook on this cruise as we already have a March, 2011 Western Caribbean cruise booked using the onboard booking discount from our previous cruise.

I too wanted to add our appreciation to all of you. I am sorry not to have met each of you. We so enjoyed the FE gifts and have enjoyed them even more as we have returned home and had a chance to really look at them. You all have done such a great job creating and putting together thoughtful and wonderful FE gifts. The time and creativity put into them is amazing. We have hung the ornaments eaten the candy and are enjoying the cd and everything else. evry itemis being used and cherished.

Although that it's over weare happy to be home. We had a long and amazing trip from WDW to DCL. A special thanks to Donna for all your hard work and Tanya and Dan for allowing us to attend your vow renewal. It was beautiful and touching. We haven't booked another trip yet but we will.

The best to you and yours this holiday season and ahealthy and properous new year.

Brad & Donny Lara-Gagne:santa:

I too wanted to add our appreciation to all of you. I am sorry not to have met each of you. We so enjoyed the FE gifts and have enjoyed them even more as we have returned home and had a chance to really look at them. You all have done such a great job creating and putting together thoughtful and wonderful FE gifts. The time and creativity put into them is amazing. We have hung the ornaments eaten the candy and are enjoying the cd and everything else. evry itemis being used and cherished.

Although that it's over weare happy to be home. We had a long and amazing trip from WDW to DCL. A special thanks to Donna for all your hard work and Tanya and Dan for allowing us to attend your vow renewal. It was beautiful and touching. We haven't booked another trip yet but we will.

The best to you and yours this holiday season and ahealthy and properous new year.

Brad & Donny Lara-Gagne:santa:

Glad you all are enjoying all your FE gifts, as are we :) I was also amazed at the work and thought put into them. It was nice to meet you as well. Sure did enjoy the food at Serenity Bay!! Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season! stay in touch. I have a facebook acct. for those of you that are not already on there.

Lisa

Hi all! We got back late last night and just wanted to come and say thank you all so much for all of the great gifts! The boys were so excited about coming to the room and finding more stuff every time! I wish I was there for the meet, but I was so tired I fell asleep and my dh had to wake me for the drill. I was so bummed! It sounds like everyone had a great time! We are hoping to book another cruise when the Wonder comes our way.

I have to go shopping for Christmas gifts now. Have a great week!!

xo

Sorry I am here. I just wanted to update everyone. I am really having a hard time with my depression right now from having to have canceled our trip. Thde dr told my mom that she wouldnt be home til after christmas so i canceled the trip however she was home on oct 26th. but the trip was already off so i couldnt do anything about it. but i am taking her to wdw from april 25 - april 29th and staying at BWV. the kids dont know about this trip they actually think we are going to maryland instead. but we are all alive and kicking right now. so talk to you all sometime in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter