12-3-09 December 3, 2009 3 nite WONDER

Hey everyone!!

Just wanted to request prayer from all of you who pray..today was my girls last day of school for a whole wk...so pray for me lol. ..just jokin. I am worried about my youngest. she is so congested and all I don't want her to be sick before vacation or on vacation either!!!! Wouldn't you know there was a massive rockslide on the route to her drs office and now the detour adds an hr (it was already 45 minutes)to the office!!

Anyone heard anything from Mary concerning her mother? Just wo ndered how she was doing.

Can't wait to pack and get this show on the road (as we say around here lol)

Lisa

Starting to think about what to pack...but that is as far as I've gotten.

Put up our outside Christmas decorations yesterday since it was a beautiful day. Hoping to do some more decorating this weekend inside the house. Need to fit in some Christmas shopping sometime before we leave and I HATE shopping on Black Friday.

Today I am making my homemade noodles for our family Thanksgiving dinner.

OMG, I can't believe we leave for Florida in 10 days...so much to do......

I just read on the CC board that someone just got off the Wonder with Noro Virus. I guess while we are on board everyone has to be proactive on washing and making sure they don't come down with this virus.

Cindy

:cool1: We are packed almost completely - We could leave today if we needed to. Crazy huh? :banana: We leave for the resort on Thanksgiving day so not much longer for "Team Denise" we are crazy excited and ready fr a vacation.:cheer2:

I understand noe why you all start early on the FE, gifts etc. Finally finished the E - got the FE together. Hard not to go over board because we have so much cool stuff to share - but I don't want to seem to weird ,too late>
Pirate costumes are made and my refrigerator is doubling asmy cruise door so I know what ours will look like. WHEW!:crazy:

I am going to need the time off to rest from getting ready for the vacation.:rotfl2:

BTW - the bus picks up at AKL at 11:30 - I know I called

...TTFN

:cool1: We are packed almost completely - We could leave today if we needed to. Crazy huh? :banana: We leave for the resort on Thanksgiving day so not much longer for "Team Denise" we are crazy excited and ready fr a vacation.:cheer2:

I understand noe why you all start early on the FE, gifts etc. Finally finished the E - got the FE together. Hard not to go over board because we have so much cool stuff to share - but I don't want to seem to weird ,too late>
Pirate costumes are made and my refrigerator is doubling asmy cruise door so I know what ours will look like. WHEW!:crazy:

I am going to need the time off to rest from getting ready for the vacation.:rotfl2:

BTW - the bus picks up at AKL at 11:30 - I know I called

...TTFN
Lucky you to start your vacation on Thanksgiving Day!!! Enjoy your vacation at WDW prior to our cruise.

Are you staying at AKL? Thanks for calling and getting the time of pick up at the AKL. I guess we can keep ourselves busy at AKL prior to 11:30.

Cindy

Ok..I am officially packed and ready...is it time to leave yet? lol. The girls still have no idea we're leaving a day early. We're picking them up at school and taking off Mon., but they think we're not leaving until Tues.

Looking forward to some relaxation...these last two weeks have been crazy and stressfull!!

Lisa

I just wanted to wish everyone safe travels as people start to leave for Florida:thumbsup2 We leave in one week:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Mary

8 more days until we board the Wonder or a week from today! :cool1::cool1::yay::yay::banana::banana:

What is everyone doing in Nassau? I want us to be safe now I changed our excursion to Discover Atlantis. We should be safe in Paradise Island.

Cindy

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

For those of you who are starting their travels, be safe!

Looking forward to seeing everyone next Thursday in the Promenade Lounge at 3 p.m.

Minybear--We might get off to do a little shopping but then right back on the ship.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

7 more days we will be on the cruise.

Donna-Shopping!!!! I will be doing shopping at AKL :goodvibes and then taking DCL to ship around 11:30. :goodvibes

Cindy

Princess yessenia-- I got a giggle out of your single digit boogie lol:lmao:

We will be leaving monday, so just 2 or 3 more days!! We will be staying in Valdosta, ga. monday night and then Cape canaveral tues. and wed. night at Residence Inn. Can't wait and look forward to our meet n greet!!!!

Lisa

YEA!!!!!:cool1::cool1: tomorrow is the BIG day!!! Can't wait!! I don't know if I'll have time to get online tomorrow or later today, so if I don't I hope you all have safe travels and can't wait to get started! Can't believe the time is FINALLY here!!

Lisa :grouphug:

strange request for a favor. if anyone feels like helping out a fellow disser, i'm interested in the 9" DCL Wonder Vinylmation figure available only on the cruise. they became available just after we got off the ship a few weeks ago.
cost is $40. i can pay $80 total for your troubles. (its a Christmas gift for my wife.)
also need the Castaway Cay figure only available on the island.

pm me if you can help.
thanks,
underdog

Only 3 days left! :cool1::dance3: Its our first cruise!! We are SO excited!! Hope the weather holds out. Category 9, Level 2. Hope to meet lots of ya'll there!!!

strange request for a favor. if anyone feels like helping out a fellow disser, i'm interested in the 9" DCL Wonder Vinylmation figure available only on the cruise. they became available just after we got off the ship a few weeks ago.
cost is $40. i can pay $80 total for your troubles. (its a Christmas gift for my wife.)

pm me if you can help.
thanks,
underdog

I would like to help you but we are going to WDW after the cruise. Sorry!

pm me if you can help.
thanks,
underdog

I would also like to help but we are also going to WDW after the cruise.

This is the 3rd person I have seen on the Dis and Cruise Critic that want that want this 9" DCL Wonder Vinylmation figure! Does everyone want to sell it on Ebay and profit from it?

Cindy

Only 3 days left! :cool1::dance3: Its our first cruise!! We are SO excited!! Hope the weather holds out. Category 9, Level 2. Hope to meet lots of ya'll there!!!

Welcome to this cruise acadmtnman. We are meeting everyone at the Promenade Lounge at 3pm we would love to meet you. Also welcome to the DIS!!

Donna
I am going to start to pack within an hour and the major packing is tomorrow and then off to WDW on Wednesday.:cool1::goodvibes:yay::yay:

What are you doing?

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter