12-3-09 December 3, 2009 3 nite WONDER

I have never been to Key West and I have always wanted to. We had originally booked DCL 5 night that stops at Key West on 6/8/2010 and unfortunately had to cancel that cruise. It's a shame the Dream doesnt go into Key West. My DH suggested at some point for us to stay at WDW/BCV and then rent a car and drive down to Key West (like you are doing) or we can go on a cruise that takes us to Key West. One of these days we will get there!

AKL is our favorate resort. So we will definately be walking around and seeing everything especially the animals and the new AKLV's.

Now we just have to wait until our vacation begins!

Cindy

I think the Dream is doing some 5 night cruises in the summer of 2011 that will stop at Key West.

Oops! Sorry, I was wrong. I just went back and looked and it is the summer of 2010 that DCL has some 5 night cruises that stop at Key West. So it must be the Wonder.

I think the Dream is doing some 5 night cruises in the summer of 2011 that will stop at Key West.

Unfortunately the Dream is too big to go to Key West due to the reefs that surround Key West. So Key West isn't on their 5 night schedule anymore :(. If I want to go there it would be with another cruiseline or drive there from Orlando!

Thanks everyone. I just hope others will get the same call I did. Here is the pixie dust :wizard:.

Cindy:goodvibes

I thought of that but maybe I should wait a few days in case some of your pixie dust works for the rest of us!!!!!

Just thought i'd drop in and say hi! Its getting really close till time for our cruise :cool1::cool1: Hard to believe i waited a year and 3 months or so for this trip :) I'm definitely ready to go. Now just gotta figure out what to pack..light summery clothes, warm clothes or a combo of both? ahhh..decisions, decisions lol

Lisa

Hi Everyone! It's just a few days for us before leaving for WDW:banana::banana: Got our land packet, cruise packet, printed documents, sister arrives next Monday and we leave Thanksgiving moring. :dance3: Sooooooo can't wait.:cool1:

Do we put our names on the FE gifts as to who they are from?

Do we put our names on the FE gifts as to who they are from?

I did on mine. I just thought it would be nice to know who they was from :) Its totally up to you though, you can, or just let it be a mystery lol.
Getting totally excited to start our vacation :) :yay::yay::yay:

Lisa

I put our names on our FE gifts too. But I also agree with Lisa, it is totally up to you whether you do or not. :goodvibes

My DH and myself have aready discussed coats and sweaters and layering. Right now mentally over packed already!!!

Need to go to bank and get Amex Travelers checks. We need to keep track on what we are spending and this is the best way we know how. Saw yesterday a Disney gift card ar Walgreens and I thought that would be a good idea and DH said "no" due to what happens if we lose it. What does anyone else do?

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter