12/25/18+ here now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave F1000

Earning My Ears
Crowds at Epcot are actually not bad. transportation around Disney was excellent.attraction Lines looked pretty long but we're just here to soak up the atmosphere so it's fantastic I'll try to get back if you have any question. Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited:
So I'm watching people stand in 2-3 hour lines with no clue how FPs work. It seems the busiest day of the year also brings the largest number of wdw novices and first timers. If you are patient and dont kind some crowds. Worth it. We managed fps for space mountain (twice) big thunder (twice), haunted mansion, pirates, buzz, jingle cruise, pan, Ariel, and grabbed a dwarves at 1250 for 110. We also rode tta and cop without fps and went to Tom Sawyer island for tea at aunt pollys
Stopped for lunch at skipper, will do tea party and tiana and then leave before the masses start killing each other over parade and fireworks viewing spots. We saw both at a Christmas party a few weeks ago.
All in all. Great day for a busy day and refresh is still the way to go for those who are patient. 12 fast passes between 8 and 1 and all of them were sought after and when we got them stand by lines were over 90 minutes. We haven't stood in a line all day.

Hi guys, we're here too. Just came from Disney Springs and it was pretty crowded but manageable. Heading to EPCOT soon for extra magic hours. We've been here for 5 days and while crowded, it's not been the worst crowds we've seen over Christmas.

Hi guys, we're here too. Just came from Disney Springs and it was pretty crowded but manageable. Heading to EPCOT soon for extra magic hours. We've been here for 5 days and while crowded, it's not been the worst crowds we've seen over Christmas.
Same with us. So far it seems a bit lighter then previous years. We were at Epcot on the 23rd and 24th. MK was today.

Been here since 12/22 and every day, the crowds have been totally manageable. Either my expectations were super high in terms of crowd level or it really wasn’t bad at all this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter