12/14/02 Anyone?

Michelemouse

<font color=green>A woman of many talents</font><b
Hi,

Anyone else sailing on the Magic on 12/14/02? This will be our first time on the 7-day cruise and we're really looking forward to it.

Michele

YOU BET !!
We have been counting down the days for 26 mos now! This will be our first Disney cruise and we are so excited that our 4 kids,
sons-in law and grands - ages 15, 8, 6, 4, 3, and 2 one yr olds will be able to join us. We have 5 cabins booked in cat 9. Can't wait to make some magical memories with the family! :D
:sunny:

Anyone else....
I know we're not alone ;)

We will be there - we booked before getting off the ship last Saturday. At least my children (21, 19 and 13) will be there - I have not booked our room yet using DVC points but that is the plan.

We also booked while on the Disney Magic last week - couldn't pass up the special offer, and what a great way to celebrate the holidays.
It will be DH, myself, and DD (24).

Gail - Your family is so much fun to cruise with - if it is half as much fun as this past trip, it will be a blast!!

Suzanne
:earsgirl:

Can't wait!! 8 months to go....anyone else counting down??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter