12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhalkias said:
You know, you guys encouraging him leads to no good . . .

He is a pirate you know.

John1

Aye! A right nice pirate, he be! pirate:

(Give me a break....I watched the POC1 special features disc last night. I have pirate-speak on my mind.)

becka said:
John1 must not have read the banana posts yet.... :rotfl:
yeah - he was still on todd's pirate posts from yesterday - then he disappeared!! Maybe all the wench talk - he had to go find amy?? :confused3

ds2Mom said:
Aye! A right nice pirate, he be! pirate:

(Give me a break....I watched the POC1 special features disc last night. I have pirate-speak on my mind.)
Captain Jack Likes the pirate talk!! :rotfl2:

DSharpe said:
yeah - he was still on todd's pirate posts from yesterday - then he disappeared!! Maybe all the wench talk - he had to go find amy?? :confused3

:rotfl: He still shows up as online in my buddy list. Maybe he did have to take a "break".... ;)

ds2Mom said:
Oh yea, the CHERNOBYL stew festival! That would be held right close to Missouri wouldn't it? :rotfl2:

Well at least that is a meet I would be close enough to attend..... :lmao:

I was looking on the manifest to see who was on the same deck with me -
there are 20 rooms on deck 2!!!! 13 rooms on deck 6 (15 if you count the others from my group who aren't online)!!! CJS pirate: and the bride :bride: are on my deck!!! Hmmm...we better warn the groom!!!! :groom:

:lmao: :rotfl2:

Just spoke to KRistina - the group is having a good time at Knoebels.

Since you are mentioning festivals I almost forgot that there is an unusual annual festival around here and you will never believe what it is. The Testicle Festival. I kid you not!

sometime in my posting frenzy of the last 2 days, I passed 500 posts and am almost to 600!!! :thumbsup2

the kids are playing so loudly outside, I can't tell if they're having fun or trying to kill each other!!! :rotfl:

I'm not great at Jeopardy, either. I usually only get the Movie categories right.

If they had questions on 10-year-olds-who-suddenly-have-become-possessed-by-aliens, I could nail those cold! ;)

becka said:
Since you are mentioning festivals I almost forgot that there is an unusual annual festival around here and you will never believe what it is. The Testicle Festival. I kid you not!
:happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
O M G ! ! ! !
someone better PM Kim again!!!!!
this post may get charlotte kicked out of the library for sure!!!
and I don't even want to think about what Lisa and John1 will have to say about this!! :rotfl2:

becka said:

Someday, if you're all verrrry, verrry nice to me.....I'll tell you about some silly midwestern things that happened to me when I was too young & innocent to know better.

But, for now.....if it's held in the midwest, I believe it. :rotfl2:

ds2Mom said:
I'm not great at Jeopardy, either. I usually only get the Movie categories right.

If they had questions on 10-year-olds-who-suddenly-have-become-possessed-by-aliens, I could nail those cold! ;)
:rotfl2:
I know who to call now!! are you on verizon wireless???? :lmao:

BuzzBoyMom said:
Just spoke to KRistina - the group is having a good time at Knoebels.

Hi Karen! :wave:

Great to hear the group is having a fun time!!

We've been attempting to break the 35,000 posting mark today all by ourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter