12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I just got to page 1323....that had the whole recap!!! Why didn't I just start there! :rotfl2:

I am nuts...I am almost at the point where I will see who got post 20,000....and I am excited...I need help! Seriously!

Mice Pins said:
Aaron got it!!!! I am impressed! Or...was it Becka cheating again with her DHs account????? Well a belated congrats on the 20,000 snag!

I am tired of playing catch up....I am now just skipping right along. I found out who MR. 20,000 was...so now I can just cruise right along!

87Heel said:
Hi all,
Just picked up DS3 from preschool in the pouring rain. Get to find out that he hit another child today ON THE FIRST DAY! :guilty:
AAAHHH....I worried about hearing something like that....have things quited down? I am sure once he gets with the groove he will do just fine!

becka said:
I am now thinking about the week of Thanksgiving. I don’t like the real hot weather so late November would be nice but I know the crowds will be bad. :sad2: Have any of you guys gone during that time frame?

We went the week of Thanksgiving in 2003. The few days before the holiday were nice. Parks weren't too bad. T-day- OMG. We had ressie at LTT for dinner. We came into the park about 2 hrs early. It was wall to wall people. We decided to try to get on HM before dinner. Yeah, The wait was supposed to be 1 hr. About and hour and a half later we had to leave the line to make our dinner plans. After dinner we did go into Philharmagic (it was new then). Then we left the park it was so bad.

Friday we were at a park and it wasn't bad. We left on Sat by Autotrain. I-4 looked bumper to bumper that day with everyone going home or north.

We did have fun earlier in the week though and it was warm enough to swim during the day.

becka said:
No several of the kids were scared but when he walked in DD started to cry and immediately ran screaming from him and hid in the corner and cried until he left. I don't think he could have missed it.

I really think we have better chances when we are all there because like I said she takes cues from DS and from us about if something is really scary. At school none of us were there. Of course there is no guarantee and if she is still terrified we will just have to change our plans to keep her away from them as much as possible.
Last summer we went to Sesame Place and my DS was terrified of the characters. He HATED them. I was concerned because we were going to Disney the following month...he loved the characters at Disney. He was hugging and loving them! I was surprised but not even one tear!

lbgraves said:
You are even contemplating trading in a relaxing day on CC for football???? COME ON PEOPLE! YOU WILL BE ON A CRUISE! A DISNEY CRUISE!!!! :wizard: Everyone knows that you will miss the final shows for the Apprentice & Survivor right? DEAL WITH IT!!! GET OVER IT (or get TIVO.) :rotfl:

Where's Becka's megaphone guy when I need him? :rotfl2:
On our last cruise we watched the Eagles lose a playoff game in the sports bar on our Key West day. My DH woofed down his dinner so he could see the game. I met up with him later! He even bought an Eagles hawaiian shirt for the ocassion!!! A "dressy" Eagles shirt...can you even imagine!!!!!

lillygator said:
Ok --- I just looked at my itinerary sheet and I need to put some relaxation in there.....too much stuff to do! I hope there will be some time to lay around or is it lie around?

I am ready ready ready...although we leave in 45 days for the food and wine fest - get can a bit of a Disney fix!

Today I told DH that we will probably return from the vacation needing a vacation... I just can't seem to fit "relaxation" into our plans for this trip. :rotfl:

becka said:
SugarwareZ-258.gif
Okay...now you are just freaking me out!

tynkerbell said:
Today I told DH that we will probably return from the vacation needing a vacation... I just can't seem to fit "relaxation" into our plans for this trip. :rotfl:
DH always says that you don't go to Disney to relax! He said that I take him to disney to run run run! We go to the OBX to relax!

I'm so frustrated... I had DH call our TA today to ask her a question and we find out that our TA quit! Now they can't locate our file!!!! :crazy2: They say it was probably sent back to one of the other offices that the lady once worked at and that they would call there. We haven't heard back yet but it just really aggravates me.

Good thing we have over 2 months to get this straightened out... I'd really be freaking out if it were time for our docs.

I've had nothing but trouble with this TA, I'll never book through a TA again.

waltsgirl said:
Becka I have found you have to just let them do what they want. It makes life so much easier. Remember I have been married for 20 years so the advice has been tried and woprks.

becka said:
And after 9 years I have found that it makes life so much easier if he just does not do what I don't want him to do! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Which piece of advice do I like better??? :teeth: :lmao:

klineyqueen said:
I am nuts...I am almost at the point where I will see who got post 20,000....and I am excited...I need help! Seriously!
:lmao: We are pathetic, aren't we? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

MrsMork said:
John, those are.....those are....I'm speechless and that does not happen often. How adorable!

Thanks Angie!

Coming from you that means a lot!

Sophia and I are at the new Public Library at our new High School. It is WONDERFUL - except, I brought my laptop because it is a hotspot, but while I can connect to the network - no internet and their tech person is gone for the day. So - using a public terminal while Sophia browses.

John1

klineyqueen said:
John - I have not gotten to your Sophia's Sadies pictures. I just saw what Angie quoted. They are awesome! She is so pretty! They are wonderful...worth every single penny!!!!!

Thanks Brandi!

And, I only check Caroline's spelling! :banana:

John1

klineyqueen said:
On our last cruise we watched the Eagles lose a playoff game in the sports bar on our Key West day. My DH woofed down his dinner so he could see the game. I met up with him later! He even bought an Eagles hawaiian shirt for the ocassion!!! A "dressy" Eagles shirt...can you even imagine!!!!!

OK, so I'll admit it . . . I have a Browns Hawaiian shirt, and wore it on our last cruise. Since the Browns were playing the Bengals, they would only turn on three games in Diversions, and that was not one they would turn on!

BTW - DIS'ing at the library . . . is this a sign of addiction, or what? :sad2:

John1

Tomorrow is DGS's 17th birthday. While we were at Club 33 his other DGPs had a birthday party for him and they gave him a car!! We knew it was going to happen since they discussed it with us, but what fun to see his excitement! His father (not too involved in his life usually) brought it to him today as he wanted to put new tires on it for him. (DGS and DD lives with us, in case ya'll haven't picked up on that yet). Anyway, he is now the proud owner of a 1981 Toyota Corolla! His other grandpa put a new (well 40,000 miles) engine in it as it had a bit over 100,000 miles on it. It was so fun to watch him when his father brought it over. He also got a $40 gas card from his mom, and a $100 bill for gas from his father. He also got a call from local grocery/department store and starts his first job Wed. afternoon. He is a flying high young man today! No more school bus!, says he! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter