12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but we could do a table for just the kids, and then an adult table... Do they have 12 tops?

Jodie's group was at a 12 or 10 top, so you could have say two dinning sections (tops) with a 12 and a 6 top or a 10 and two 4 tops at each.

Pj

Love the new pic PJ!!

and as always the outcast I'll sit at the kids table only if Amy promises a nightly visit....

I love the pic in your siggie CJ!

Okay, newsletter is put to bed for the month so now I can work on editing my trip photos and uploading them....

2 days and counting until our merger is finalized at work....

I am so surprised! I left work hours ago and we were less than 80 posts from another milestone. I expected to find way more posts than this! :confused3 :surfweb: Well, doing my part.

So with me that is a full dinning section, right?

:cloud9: what what, oh yeah I was dreaming again:headache:

Oh PJ!

Forgot to mention you! But you are bringing your mom aren't you?

So that would make a table for 19!

John1

well, I feel a little better....I just called and made some ADR's for ESPN the weekend....and DH and I just discussed that our annual May trip will be a week long instead of the usual Wed - Sun.....:) Yipppeee!!!

V - We will now definitely be at WDW March 27- April 1 (Vero Beach March 23-27). Any chance you guys may want to drop on by for a get-together? We will be at BCV.

John1

Vanessa, the rebook lady told me that our cruise was not full until they put out the florida rates. She said as soon as they did that, the cruise filled.

This cruise was far from full. She said the same thing to me, but then how could there have been so many upgrades, etc? Ah well, it sure didn't "feel" full either, which was very nice.:)

You should have seen how empty the theatre was for late seating...

For the heck of it I checked availabilility for 12/8/07. initially she said basically - "get it while you can! Only a few available" which then became "only showing handicapped 8100 available which you could book now and then check back to see if another room becomes available."

Now, no way would I book a non refundable deposit on that room knowing that I might be able to change it. She offered to hold it until 12/31. Uhm, yeah no thank you. :confused3

For the heck of it I checked availabilility for 12/8/07. initially she said basically - "get it while you can! Only a few available" which then became "only showing handicapped 8100 available which you could book now and then check back to see if another room becomes available."

Now, no way would I book a non refundable deposit on that room knowing that I might be able to change it. She offered to hold it until 12/31. Uhm, yeah no thank you. :confused3

Are you saying there is only ONE stateroom available on the entire ship a year from now???

I think the weekend activities are catching up with me...I am exhausted. I wish I could just go home and nap.

We went to see the Princesses on Ice last night. The little ones had a good time, but they are really starting to loose a lot of their "flare" if you will. I don't know if it was because they were constantly changing from princess to princess (6 in all) or what. I leave it as I have seen better ice shows.:rolleyes1

All in all we did have a really good time. I am going to start looking into getting tickets for Mary Poppins. They will not be premium seats though.:rotfl: $250 a piece!!:scared1:

I'm going to look into January or February...

It took about a week for my Disney addiction to rear it's ugly head again. :rolleyes: When we got back last week the last thing I wanted to do was think about planning another trip. I had enough "vacation" to last quite a while.

Well last night I couldn't resist checking out the WDW planning boards. :sad2: I saw some pictures of POFQ and they reminded me just how much we loved that resort and that made me want to plan another trip. I am sick.... :sad2:

I was actually checking flights for next week...before I have to go back to work....yes I am sick!!!

Awwwwwww:grouphug: Poor Kid!! I wonder why it affected him so much? He looked like he was having a good time when I saw him! Dina misses him!!:love:

He was fine for a while...but it started in Cota Maya. He was on kids bonine for the rest of the week.

We are going to WDW the first week in June and staying at ASMovies. We are going back for the second week in August and staying at Port Orleans Riverside (a first for us.) We are seriously considering again in October for the Halloween festivities....we need to use that AP as much as possible!

Brandi, that is what we are doing with our DL annual passes this year. We want to go back in Feb (will be trip number 5 on the passes) for one last fling! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter