• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11:30am flight out of FLL after Disney Magic Miami

tgarre06

DIS Veteran
Will I have enough time to take an 11:30am flight out of FLL after a Disney Magic cruise out of Miami? TIA!

I just sailed on the Magic out of Miami. Daughter and I had a 1240 flight out of FLL. We did express debarkation and were parked at the cruise terminal. We made it to FLL and through security before 10am. It's certainly doable.

Will I have enough time to take an 11:30am flight out of FLL after a Disney Magic cruise out of Miami? TIA!

Request an earlier disembark time if you have the late dining. We were in the last group to disembark from the Magic in Miami last month and despite all the material that said the port required us to be off by 930, our group was not cleared to get off until nearly 10, then had to go through the customs queue, and nearly missed our post-cruise tour.

We had a 12:40PM flight and did regular debarkation. We were able to make it to the airport in time and used a shuttle service.

Cheers!

Just got off the Magic with an 11:20 flight out of FLL. We got in line to express debark at 7:45, went through customs, requested an Uber (3 minute wait), and pulled up to FLL at 9:02. Word on the cruise page was that it was an especially slow debarkation, so I think having all your bags with you is key because you just never know how smoothly things will run day of.

Just got off the Magic with an 11:20 flight out of FLL. We got in line to express debark at 7:45, went through customs, requested an Uber (3 minute wait), and pulled up to FLL at 9:02. Word on the cruise page was that it was an especially slow debarkation, so I think having all your bags with you is key because you just never know how smoothly things will run day of.
How was your cruise?

How much was the Uber to FLL? Trying to decide between booking SAS or going the Uber route. We have a 12:40pm flight.

How much was the Uber to FLL? Trying to decide between booking SAS or going the Uber route. We have a 12:40pm flight.
For an Uber Comfort it was $45 before tip. It was super easy, our driver said a bunch of drivers typically lurk in the area on debarkation days. There were also shuttle companies trying to fill their vans curbside, I overheard one quote a family $60 for FLL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter