• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11/28 to 12/2 SOLO First timer!

Stacy's a freak

wrangles snakes
:banana: I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be going again! It's been 2 years and this will be my VERY FIRST solo trip. My friends seem to think that I'm a whack job for wanting to go solo, but I'm SO looking forward to ramming around at my own schedule and seeing only the attractions I want to see/do AND re-do :banana:

Now, to find out how to post one of those countdown clocks again! :badpc:

In the meantime, please tell me what you LOVE to do at WDW as a solo person :earsgirl:

I'll be there some of those days, at BCV, on my 7th solo trip. I love to do a lot of sitting and people-watching as a solo (if you've seen the planning video, Dave is my hero). I love that sometimes I can go on the same ride over and over without getting off (TTA, SE, and BTMRR are some). If the weather's nice, I love to sit outside at Pizzafari, eat and watch the crowds; Chefs de France, get a window table; try to catch the Streetmosphere characters in MGM.

Simbasmom ... Great ideas! In past trips I have gotten caught up in people watching but only until one of my party noticed me lagging. I loved doing it and I had forgotten that until you mentioned it. And Chefs de France is a must see that I have NEVER seen (or eaten in). I'll put that on the list.

Thanks for your input :teeth:

Doing my first solo trip at that time also!!! I know some people that will be there at the same time. I'm really looking forward to doing what I want to do, when I want to do it for the first time. Maybe as we get closer there will be some meets set up during that time frame. See ya there!

Going solo is so much fun - you'll have a blast!! :) Where are you staying?

I'll be at BCV. Looking forward to seeing all the holiday stuff with a bunch of new friends. And to think that when we left WDW on Nov 30 last year I thought it was going to be my last holiday visit. Just goes to show that you never know!!

I will be there solo again too, from November 26 to December 2nd. I am not sure where I will be staying for my closing on my DVC contract has not been finalized yet.....I can not wait for the day because I want to get my AP at the DVC membership discount......Would love to me up with others, sometimes I does get a little lonely specially when you are waiting in the lines, want to do the MVMCP again too but still waiting on the membership discount so I am not sure what day I will be going, but would love to have a group to celebrate with during the party.....

Well, 2 of us solos are staying at BCV that week. Since you're a fellow DVCer, you'll understand-we own at 2 resorts, OKW for when we go together, and BCV, just for my solo trips (I love BCV!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter